Part 1: First day

So, where do I began this story. let's start on the very first day of school, oh hi my name is Reyna Sanchez . okay what I'm about to tell u his highly private well I guess not no more. ok let's get started it was my first day of highschool at chance high school and I only knew my friends from middle school theirs Daisy she's been my friend since 5th grade sometimes I think that the day she walked into my life all the innocents had left my body in an instant but I know I wouldn't be able to live without her and their is my good friend Mariana she's the head honcho of our group she always kind of reminds me of the godfather or a gang leader. and then theirs dylan my friend I met in 6th grade he was diegnosed with ass burgers the year I met him poor Dylan ass burgers is a type of depression poor Dylan ......and when we come together were called the thought crew. so it was my first day at school and all I saw was teens fighting smoking weed and banging each other against the walls as sexually confused people sat on the side lines and watched. as made my way into my first period and if your as discriminated as I am it will be tough to find a seat on the first day. these were the choices sit between sexually active Bambi's or sit behind a fat ass who had farting problems. id rather stab my vag with scissors.but as my eyes rolled around the room I spotted my kind of people. The thought crew! I'm really second guessing myself about that name though. well the day real blur I don't really remember much but all I can think about was Dylan's ass shooting burgers all day. and once I got home and check my phone and the crew was blowing up my phone telling me to check the news and once again a local teen has committed suicide oh boy what else is new!so the next day in gym I met this boy named Iseya and he was really nice but I think he was just a booty call. so your new here Reyna said Iseya. yeah this school is pretty fucked up in so many ways. yeah I know what you mean. Last year a kid bullied this boy so bad the boy cut off his penis. ouch damn says Reyna is he still in the school yeah he's the kid rocking back and forth in the corner over their. Iseya points to the kid missing a penis. "couch blows whistle". okay I'll see u later in math says Iseya.ok said Reyna. so who fuq was dat says Daisy. it was no one. no that was someone. his names Iseya. ooh he's cute. says Daisy. look please don't embarice me said Reyna I won't says Daisy. "later that day in 4th period".so who do u like hoe said Dylan. who told you? Daisy. ho my gawd dat bitch can't keep her mouth shut.says Reyna. look she only told me Mariana okay. no one else. and I won't tell so who do like? His names Iseya oh I have him for my .... don't care Reyna interupts.look it's nothing were just friends. okay okay but it looks like u really like him. look just forget it. says Reyna.