тнє єи∂

Reyna pov
Wait here comes a truck stop!!! Please" yelled reyna". 2 minutes later...
Can u drive any slower?!?!?"said reyna". look little lady i dont appreciate the way ur talking to me im doing the best i can!!"said the stranger".
Meanwhile...
Zack pov
I wonder where the girls are they havent arrived said zack to himself...
Meanwhile...
Mariana pov
Omg deisy stay with us please please deisy stay awake please!" Yelled mariana". what happened are you guys okay?"murmured deisy". its going to be okay deisy. "said mariana and reyna". HEY what are u doing the highwayis that way thats the way to the hospital?!?!"shouted reyna". this is a shourt cut!" The stranger said as he knocked reyna and mariana with a bottle".
5 hours later...
Deisy pov
What- wha- what happened? Reyna? Mariana? You guys where the hell are we?? " Said deisy as she looked around and saw reyna and mariana tied up". oh no! No! This isnt happening where are we!!!?? "Yelled deisy". somewhere no one will find u or here u scream!" Said the stranger as he opened the door and ahessa emerged". this is gonna be fun!!!"yelled ahessa as screams were shouted from inside the metal cabin".
"BLACK OUT".
Reyna pov
REYNA GET up!! Dylan deisy and mariana are waiting outside for you common u dont want to be late for the first day of school do you?"said reynas mom". are u okay? Bad dream?" Asked reynas mom". yeah...

THE
END