Part 2: this precious life

Marianna!? Stay back she's going threw a seizure because of what happened that night she was attacked! We think she's starting to come out of her comma but most people who do come out of there comma aren't the same as they were before just to warn you what your getting into. its ok she's my best friend I'll be there for her. me too says zack. We're all here for you marianna.

Hours later.. h..he..hey You guys? SHES AWAKE DOCTOR!!! Get back. do you remember who you are? Yes I do. Ok good good your doing good. NURSE help her heart rate is weak I need a little help In here. I'll help says Reyna. ok give that needle. ok Marianna your ok. "sobs" your gonna be ok. doctor what's that says zack? It anesthesia it will help with her pain and her heart. why what's wrong with her heart? It's weak and I'm trying to keep her alive and I need some silence please.

Now put the needle in her arm. where? In that vain right there. "beep" ................."beep"...........................
No No stay with us marianna your gonna be fine please marianna I need you says zack please please stay with me don't die on me PLEASE stay.......... "beeeeeeeeeppppppp"NO NO Marianna No god please I love her please NO. zack she's gone says the doctor. NO NO please says Reyna NO "screaming"crying" NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She can't be dead she can't ...... "beep" beep" she's coming back oh I thought we almost lost her "coughing " Reyna? Yeah what is it. thanks for being here for me you too zack. okay you guys lets give her some rest. No I've been in a comma for a month now. I need some air lets go outside. you can't just leave not in this condition. my best friend wants to go outside now let go of her I got it. got it. oh can you get her a wheel chair please. yes I'll be right back just one moment. damn Reyna . what ? When did you become so bad ass. the moment your heart stopped. here we go a good sturdy chair. thank you said Marianna. your welcome said the doctor. oh I'll give you and zack sometime alone. hey,hey want to be the one to help me feel the sun on my face again. yeah sure. hahh the sun feels wonderful. yeah, nothing like that January sky. did you mean it. what? What you said about "I love her". oh sure. your cute when your embarrassed. so are you cute. thanks said Marianna as she kissed zack on the lips. huh wow. what said Marianna. that was my first kiss. me too. I love you too. So i guess you to love each other? What are you doing here?! I'm here to check on you. why? Because I helped save your life!! I'd rather have died! Your a horrible person. didn't you here what I said save your life?!?! God what did I do to you?!? You ruined my best friends reputation you asshole.

Hey look he can visit said zack. lets just be greatful for what he did a grudge isn't going to get me or you nowhere.And now that your back after all this time. I know he's hiding something I don't trust him.