Haunted

Miriam p.o.v
Ever since I came back to this old life things become awful."miriam tells psychiatrist".So what do you mean by old life Miriam?" Asked Dr.Denham". I meant like I haven't gone back to a social life after what happened with Dylan. " Miriam said". look Miriam I know you've been through a lot but u can't just shut everyone out and shut the world out?" Said Dr.Denham". You don't know me I don't need this it doesn't help anyways!! "Screamed Miriam while flipping the table". *cries miriam* MIRIAM STOP CALM DOWN! " Said dr.denham ". I need to get out of here!!"miriam screamed while leaving ".
"Meanwhile ....".
Reyna p.o.v
*reyna singing horribly then finishes* thank you thank you I'm new at karaoke so."reyna says". you were great!"mariana said while giggling". hey I'm new at this bitch!"reyna says". *mariana laughing her ass off* hey is Miriam all right u think? You guys!"zack asked while trying to get Mariana and reynas attention". I don't know I'm supposed to pick her up on Saturday I think she's fine..." reyna exclaimed".
Miriam p.o.v
Leave me alone!!!! Leave me alone!!!!" Miriam screams violently as dr.denham tranquilizes her". STOP leave me..."miriam says while passing out".
"Beep beep" beep beep" Miriam? Miriam? " Asked a mysterious woman dressed in black". who.. who are you?" Miriam asked". I'm your salvation I'm here to help..."said the mysterious woman". why I'm fine... " says Miriam". no no your not your heart is weak from all this pain either you let me take you or you can suffer through the pain your choice.."said the woman". A ahhh " Miriam screams in pain". am I gonna die? " Asked Miriam ". Yes...."says the woman". ok get it over with..."said Miriam with fear as the women kissed her and wrapped her arms around her". Is heaven a good place? " Miriam asked". yes....." said the woman".