Alone

Okay it was official I was alone and so was dylan I guess I should just end it all...NO I WILL not im not leting that asshole destroy me. the next day... principal chamberlain these rumors that have been going around about me aren't true.... what rumors sweet heart said mrs.chamberlain. you know the ones about me doing things.. OH those rumors wait you believe me?! Yes of course you were my sons best friend since kindergarten. yeah I miss him too... yeah do you know who started the rumors? Yes In fact I do Iseya Anderson he is the one who started the rumors. you know Reyna you could've just came to me in the first place. I know I just thought I could handle it on my own.yeah I use to be the same way. Yeah well I'll see to it that iseya will tell everyone the truth. oh and I'm sorry about my sisters attitude she's just freaked out that dylan died... yeah I'm sorry about dylan he was a good friend. wait who is your sister! The councilor... oh wow I didn't know that. Yeah she has a temp when it comes to times like these. Yeah I see that well I'll see you tomorrow. bye... YES I finally got Iseya right where I want him. YES I feel like I had a lift of pressure just lift off of me THANK YOU!