Thank You Felicity

It;s been nealy 3 weeks since Oliver Queen went missing. He went to grab some food for the team after a long day, but he never made it back.

Felicity & Diggle hadn't stopped looking for him. Felicity had every program she could think of running on her computers, looking for the man she loved. They had done everything they could have possibly done but now it was just a waiting game. Feicity had basicaly moved into the liar. She just wasn't ready to give up on him. Living in the lair meant she would have to sleep on the cot. It made her giggle rememebring the arguements she would have about Ollie staying down here and sleeping on that thing. And now she was the one staying down her on it. Even tho it wasnt the most comfiest thing Felicity has slept on she didnt mind. It smelt of Oliver and as weird as it may sound, it calmed her enough to let her sleep peacefully. It kept that hope alive that Oliver could still come home safe. Felicity would find herself dreaming about the future with Oliver, but in the back of her head she knew these dreams would stay dreams.

Felicity & Oliver hadnt even amde it to their second date, well the first time it wasnt a date. Oliver had made Felicity promise to not call it a date. Oliver had to meet with Walter to talk about future plans with QC. Olver had asked Felicity to join them as she had some pretty amazing ideas.

"Felicity"

Felicity was so lost in her own thoughts she handt even heard anyone come down.

"Fe-li-ci-ty"

There is only one person that says Felicity like that, Oliver Queen. When she looked up, she felt a little disappointed to see Diggle standing there.

"Oh hi John. What you doing here?"

"Thanks. nice to see you too"

"Sorry, just i thought..."

"t was Oliver? About that Felicity"

"What?! Have you found something"

"Felicity, ive just found out hes been home since early this morning. He is curently at home with Thea. I only found out because i ran into her at the shop"

Felicity couldnt understand why Oliver hadnt been to see her or even called to let her know he was home. She felt angry, but mostly upset. She had spent 3 weeks worrying about him and loosing sleep. Oliver had wanted to come straight down to see Felicity but was just too scared and couldnt find the words. This is why he was still currently stood at the top of the stairs listening to Felicity & Diggle. After about another 3 minutes, he walked down.

"Why hasnt he called or come to see me?"

"Because i didnt know what to say to you"

Felicity & Diggle both turned round to see a tired, bruised up Ollie. Felicity didnt think twice about walking up to him and punching him hard in the shoulder.

"Owh!"

Felicity then pulled him into a hug and never wanted to let go. Oliver wrapped his strong yet weak arms round his favourite IT girl & it had never felt so good. The feel of her heart beat against his chest, her soft breath against his neck and her small delicate figure in his arms. Before he went missing he had tried so hard to push his feelings away, He simply couldnt love someone while being the arrow. But since he went missing he has seen things differently and wants it to be different this time. Maybe he could give being with Felicity a chance.

"Earth to Oliver? Ive missed you too and as much as i love being in your arms and having you close to me, 3 2 1. I cant breathe"

With out even missing a heart beat Oliver let go

"Sorry, just happy to be back"

"Im happy you're back too. What happened? Where have you been?

Oliver instantly tensed up and stepped back. Felicity could clearly see he wasnt ready to talk abou it so wuickly changed the subject.

"I met with Walter. He was very impressed with our ideas. I've been acting CEO while you've been away. Oh my god i dont even know how you do it. I t is so stressful, and all those metings. I finally understand why you always miss them. Oh and your files, how could you do that to your computers. The software you had is accient! I upgraded everything and filed it all. And i um re decorated your entire office"

Oliver just stands there & chuckles

"You wouldnt have been Felicity if you hadnt"

As she smiles & opens her mouth to speak, Oliver takes a step towards her and puts his hand on her shoulder

"Thank you Felicity"

Oliver, Felicity & Diggle spent the rest of the night in Big Belly Burger talking about the future and what it holds for Team Arrow and our precious Olicity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you if you read this & sorry if you dont like it. Also sorry if there are any spelling mistakes!

This is my first Olicity one shot so let me know what you think and if you think i should carry on? Also if you have any ideas, just let me know and i will see what i can do :)

Thank you again to anyone who has taken the time to read this :)