👹helping the devil👹

---timeskip---

"KILLUA HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS" i told him and massaged my forhead, "i dont listen t-" killua said but i said that.."ill treat you as my child" i said and smiled and he also smiled until i held out a slipper and started to slap him with it, "HEY!" he said and grabbed my hand with the slipper.

i held another slipper and he looked at me and i slapped his cheek, "if you hit me i wont help you anymore" i told him and he let go of my hand, "fine but (maybe you should wear a bunny outfit so i'll be more focused on the work) im still not focused" he said and i sighed.

"i dont want you to fail alright? so" i said, "aw" he said and i brought out the slipper, "ALRIGHT sorry" he said and i smiled, "you know you actually did it correct.." i said and looked at the worksheet, "cool?" he said and i looked up at him and smiled, "well goodjob!" i said and closed my eyes while smilling.

"o-oh thanks" he said and i kept teaching him,

---timeskip---

"what the fuck? now you are good" i said and he smiled, "cause you're the one teaching me" he said and i blushed, "you idiot you are just being better or shit" i said and he laughed.

my cats came in the room and i gave them food, the one with no name came on my lap and slept, "still dont know what to name this kitten" i said and i sighed, "he does kinda look like me" killua said and i smiled. "yeah" i said and looked back at the kitten and i pet it, "hey..you still have to name him" he said and i looked at him.

"does it look like i know what to name him?" i said and he chuckled, "no" he said and i smiled, "you know.. if you were my soulmate i wouldnt mind" i said and he blushed, "w-what?!" he said and i looked at the cat. "i mean like..it would be nice? n-not saying i like you or anything..i just..dont know?" i said and closed my eyes.

i opened my eyes and smiled, "finish these and wake me up once you are done" i said and wrote questions on the paper, "ok" he said and after i was done i closed my eyes and slept.