💩shit💩

(yall i made up my mind after this story im making a non-binary x killua for yall♡'・ᴗ・'♡please point out mistakes if its misgender or spelling errors(•̀ᴗ•́)و)

"its morning already..?" i looked out at the window and yawned and work? oh SHIT WHATS THE TIME. i ran down stairs as fast as i can and got cup noodles heated the water did the things and ran up and took a shower and do my needs.

"i HAVE to go to work! since i left early and im useless to ane..LET GO" i said and ran downstairs grab a fork and grabbed my cup noodles and ate it while i ran to my work place. "Y/N?!" i heard someone say and i looked back.

"KILLUA?! ALRIGHT IT WAS A NICE SMALL MEET UP I GOT TO GO NOW BYE!" i screamed to killua and ran. shit i forgot its the day where people will be more? or people there will be a lot.

i finished my cup noodles and opened the gate for the shop/store i really dont know what this shit this is. i got the key and opened the shit you know what.

---timeskip---

"lord have mercy..." i said as there was around 10 people in line and probably some more waiting outside. lord who can help me👀

i swear to god this shop needs to be bigger, i dont want people waiting outside you know. "next please" i said and i sighed, "what do you w- KILLUA" i said and smiled. "alrighht great i have a work booster shit lets gooo" i said and grabbed killuas hand and made him go beside me.

"i just wanted chocolate-" killua said but who cares he can have it free ill pay. "yeah go there there there and there, ill pay by the way" i said and pointed where he has to go.

"thanks kit- y/n" killua was gon say something but didnt what a pussy, "next"

---timeskip---

"thanks y/n..you didnt need too." killua said and i smiled. "you bought me lots of things, i mean it isnt that much but?" i said and i smiled

"i have to go already" i said and stood up and looked at killua and smiled. "whattt already?" he said and i laughed.

"if you wanna see me again just call me or text me." i told him and left

---house😳---

" hana..haki..disease?" i typed on my phone cause i kept seeing it on tiktok. "hanahaki disease a fictional sickness where the victim of one sided love begins to vomit or cough up petals and flowers. the flowers grow in your lungs and eventually they'll grown bigger and more harder to breathe. in order to stop having the disease the lover of the victim has to love the victim back or the victim has surgery."

"wow that shit cool!" i said and looked at the pictures, "shit these drawing are good like fuck" i said and kept scrolling

ping

Nᴇᴡ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ "Cᴀᴛ Bᴏʏ"

i sighed and opened my phone to message him back

Cᴀᴛ Bᴏʏ

Cᴀᴛ Bᴏʏ:
can i go there?♡'・ᴗ・'♡

:y/n
Sure, why?

Cᴀᴛ Bᴏʏ:
Cause you said i can go there if i text youฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

:y/n
Fine fine you can go here

Cᴀᴛ Bᴏʏ:
Ty y/n( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

------

"my my killua" i said and sighed, ding

oop he already here. i ran  and opened the door, "hey" i said and he went in. "oo" he said and looked around. "dont try to act you never been in my house" i said and he laughed. "what" i said

"it looked more cleaner" he said and i slapped him, "like if your room is better than my messy room!" i said and went to my room.

"haha?" he said and went with me to my room. "your parents suck" he said and i looked at him, "without them you would have no one to simp for" i said and he blushed. "w-what?! i dont simp for you! who said?! did gon tell that i liked you?! i dont like you! never!" he said and i laughed.

"im just joking" i said and looked at my laptop, "wanna watch a movie?" i asked him and he nodded, "what do you want to watch" i asked him while scrolling through the movie list i have. "you" he said and i blushed and looked at him, "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" i said and he smiled.

"fine then! we will watch A Whisker Away!" i said and clicked on the movie. "btw if you have never seen the movie its on netflix😉👀"

---timeskip---

i started to cry. "y/n you are dramatic" he said and i slapped him, "you do have a thing for slapping" he said and i kept crying, "HE DOESNT DESERVE HER AAAAAAAH" i cried and he pat my head.

he sighed, "yeah..but the movie ended so that was long ago" he said and i cried, "i think its time for you to sleep" he said and i said no. "i should be studying for a better job" i said and he sighed.

"you dont even go to work often" he said and i cried more. "just dont overwork yourself" he said and i cried, "i dont overwork myself cause i never go to workkk".

he sighed again, "i really think its time for you to sleep.."