THE SLEEPOVER

(btw if i dont know things like example i say in the story "he looked like a thingy or something with a thingy" i probablly gave up on the chapter or i didnt ACTUALLY know what the thing was called)

i started to text killua to pick me up since i was his last choice to be PICKED UP?!

i waited for him for like 20minutss and he has NOT evem picked me up yet. maybe he forgot? what a bitch. i kept on waiting for him while i sat down on the grass

does he hate me? what a big pussy. im hungry, i feel like i should eat something. i just ate a while ago. im wearing a nice dress tooo.

theres not a lot of people coming anyways, i think? jee i bet they went somewhere without me, im hungry what the fuck. im so getting mad at killua.

---1hour later---

i slowly opened my eyes once i heard a beep. the window of the car infront of me started to go down and the person inside was killua. "sorry i-", "save it zoldyck" i said and opened the car door and went inside.

"look im sorry i didnt m-", "i dont give a shit. just drive already." i looked at the window. "took you fucking 1hour and 26minutes to get you here. what did you do anyways." i asked killua.

"we went to a restaurant" he said and i said nothing. "you know im mad at you" i said and he sighed, "i know."

we were kinda silent during the whole ride, and when i mean kinda i meant A LOT silent. we dropped out of his car and i got my bags and went in. " i-i can hol-", "no."

"by the way..we have to share bed since...yeah.." killua said and i sighed. "wheres the room?" i asked.

"room 417" he said and i went to the elevator and clicked number 4, "do you have the keys.", "yeah" he said.

"look..im sorry" he said and i sighed again, the elevator door opened and i started to walk to room 417. "please forgive me?" he said and i grabbed the keys from his pocket and opened the room.

"why would i? you left me sitting on the fucking ground, just for you to go with my friends in a resturant? you could have picked me up." i said. "sorry i forgot about you." he said and i went in our room.

"forgot about me? FORGOT ABOUT ME?!" i then sighed. "if you dont care for me, sleep with your friends. ill sleep alone" i said and he sighed, "i do care. and they are your friends too." he said.

"why would you forget about me?", "this is cringe." i said and jumped to the bed. "y/n..", "what.".

"please?" he asked?, "you left me hanging for an 1hour and 26 or so minutes" , "i was excited to see you too." i said. "i-", "are the couples fighting?" i heard cole say and i went under the covers/blanket.

"no we are not a couple." i said and they sighed. "is it because he left you?", "he? HE? its you guys too" i said and i sighed. "look..he's sorry. how long do you have t-", "long." i said and he sighed.

"y/n.." cole said and i stayed silent, "fine. killua sleep with us,". "what ab-", "leave him here shit head." i said.

"see i told you!" cole whispered but i can totally hear his loud ass, "i can still hear you." i said and he sighed. i heard the door close and i felt the bed feel more heavy, "y/n.." i heard killua say and he pat my head.

"fine i forgive you" i said and i felt him jump a little, "i didnt mean it tho" he said and i sighed. "yeah yeah.." i said and sat up. i reached out for his head, i hugged his head and placed it closer to my chest?

"w-what?" he said and i can already tell he was blushing, "i hate you." i said and he giggled a bit. "i love you too" he said and i sighed.

---next day---