😉wink😉

i asked ane if i can drop out (HAHAHAHAHAH)

and she asked why, "me and killua will move in together and ill have to go to school.." i said and she smiled, "yeah yeah go!" she said and i smiled, "alright thanks now i got to go to school now" i said and left for school, i was runnung to school since i didnt want to take the bus.

i was wearing the school uniform so i dont look weird, i kept running and runnung until i reached the gates of the school, "im back.." i said and sighed. to be honest ive always liked killua since we met and i mean first time we met i already fell inlove, i mean last time we met we were like 14 or something 2years ago.

ive kinda stared at him during class but i didnt really wanted a relationship or anything. its too weird for me and i hate showing relationships with friends. i dont want anyone to kn-

"y/n is killua really your soulmate!?" a classmate of mine asked, great someone spreaded it out, "yeah but just dont tell nor tall about it to anyone. nor me" i said and my classmate nodded and i started to walk to my classroom...ignoring my classmates calls for answers

"yalen? please start to- y/n?" the teacher noticied me come inside the classroom and i saw killua looking at me, and he had a bery nice smile on his face, "y/n!!" one of my classmates ran up to me and hugged me "yalen you're supposed to be presenting now" the teacher said and she sighed and did so i didnt have a seat so i decided to stand up.

killua stood up and grabbed my hand and led me to his seat, "you're acting nice" i said and he blushed. "cause you actually came" he said and i sat down. "killua?" the teacher called, "yeah?" killua answered back, "you're up next" the teacher said and he nodded.

"maybe you should sit i feel guilty" i said and he smiled, "nah its fine" he said, "are you su-", "killua" the teacher called him again and he went infront. he started to present and i stared at him for a while, he then spotted me staring and i blushed and he WINKED?! AT ME?!! i was now a blushing mess again he started to giggle a bit and i grabbed a book and covered my face.

how embarrassing