| Chapter 1 |

Saiki glanced at the TV as his parents left to have a date night at some fancy restaurant.

He wasn't really listening to what his dad was saying, as he was focusing on not getting the spoilers for the next Healthy Warriors Special movie spoiled. He successfully made it through school without it getting spoiled and he knew his parents watched it.

Just as Saiki walked to the fridge to grab some coffee jelly so he could finally enjoy his break. He heard Kaidou's thoughts rushing about how he was going to show him some superhero movie. Saiki had no interest in that whatsoever and when Kaidou knocked on the door he was going to make some excuse that he couldn't watch the movie.

Saiki heard the door and went there to see that both Kaidou and his mom were standing in the doorway.

"Hey, Saiki! So I have this superhe- training video that I want us to watch together." Kaidou said slightly nervous as he was in front of Saiki's mom.

"N-" Saiki was about to say no before his mom interjected

"Oh, come on Saiki, your friend did all this effort picking a movie and you won't even watch a movie with him." His mom said guilt tripping him into this.

Kaidou invited himself into the house and put the superhero movie on, it had this typical isekai protagonist having to claim the eight gems of eight realms within this fantasy world. Kaidou was raving about how great it was while the other person sitting next to him was thinking 'When would this end?'.

Saiki was bored out of his mind as he watched the movie Kaidou brought and as the movie ended and Saiki was about to get back to his relaxation.

"Saiki, what if we invite the others over to your house, we have summer break and my sister is studying for cram school. I don't know if the others have their houses available to them but your parents aren't here-"

Saiki nodded to stop Kaidou from going on a rant, He knew either way this would happen as he already saw Kaidou calling Nendo, and Kuboyasu over. Saiki saw the chain that would cause as Kuboyasu called over Hairo and Hairo called Mera. Of course Teruhashi heard about all of this and invited Yumehara over.

Saiki saw the crowd at the door invite themselves in.

Mera, Teruhashi and Chiyo went to bake something for the group but Teruhashi had the plan to make Saiki say 'oh wow' 27 times with her baking abilities.

Hairo, Nendo, Kaidou and Kuboyasu went to hang out with Saiki much to his dismay. He wished that they'd leave him alone and go do their own thing like the girls did.

Saiki went through a night of dodging shenanigans like Kaidou trying to imitate the main protagonist of the movie they watched and failing miserably, Saiki almost revealing his powers because the boys thought it would be a good prank to put a cockroach in his bed, and Teruhashi's plan of impressing Saiki with her baked goods failing because Mera ate all of the sweets.

Eventually Saiki fell asleep, he was just tired of this. Chiyo thought that the antenna in Saiki's hair would be uncomfortable and took it out of his hair. Kaidou warned after he saw that, that those antenna might be some sort of medical device due to the incident that happened back at Field Day.

Chiyo as she put the device back into Saiki's hair dropped it and accidentally stepped on it and broke it.

The group panicked not knowing what to do until Teruhashi came up with the idea that she will watch over him to see if anything bad happens.

The rest of the group fell asleep but Teruhashi tried her best to not fall asleep but eventually she did.

Meanwhile in a different dimension...

Dio waited bored for his new minions, he read the file and saw that their stands were powerful, maybe powerful enough to defeat the Joestars which was unlike the rest of the incompetents he hired to kill them.

He heard a noise, a loud one like someone dropped on the floor and he saw a unconscious pink haired boy with weird glasses and antenna.

He decided to get a lackey to take off the glasses and he saw that the lackey was instantly turnt into stone. He thought that he might have an opportunity to use this boy to his advantage.

He laid the boy down in the bed and waited for him to wake up, already coming up with a story to tell the pink haired boy.

Saiki woke up to some shirtless blond guy standing over him, the bed he was in was too soft. He could already hear unfamiliar thoughts to him, instead of the average self
loathing or thinking about a crush it was, 'I wonder how much i'll get paid' or some awful thought about something.