| Chapter 3 |

I told kaidou what I figured out and after I told him he told me we got to save these people and I told him it might be too late for kakyoin he already went out and at breakfast me and polnareff sat next to each other and I talked to him a little bit and ate my food, Turns out roommate saw me and told everyone that I had a sweet tooth and the others gave me their sweets and even though he keeps seeing stuff and telling people I still enjoyed the sweets but I'm going to have to be extra cautious so he can't find out. While I was laying in my room I realized I became way more sociable and less cautious and I saw a glimpse of something laying next to me but I didn't know what it was.

I decided to read more about stands to find out if I gained an actual stand and not just a make-believe one or if it is someone else. While I was in the middle of reading, my roommate busted in and gave me some sweets and he said he wanted me to train with my stand and I just said " No thanks." and then I was dragged to train with my stand.

I used hypnosis to make him see a stand and used it. He trusted me enough to tell me his ability and I knew his plan to make it seem like he is my friend and then eventually convince me to give him my money. His ability is to trap a person in a room dimension through certain objects the person is attached to and then the person will die 3 times before dying permanently, I told him " My stand ability " which is levitation and controlling the direction and where things or people levitate.

I decided to go back to my room after that it was lunchtime and I ate my food and talked to polnareff. Of course, everyone tried talking to me and gave me sweets. Something is wrong because no one would try doing this to me in my world and based on my knowledge they wouldn't normally do this. If this is an enemy stand user making my life hell then how do they know. I talked more to polnareff. Dio lead me into his room and told me that kakyoin and polnareff were now apart of the joestars and needed me to bring them back or kill them on a plane trip with kaidou and the tower stand old man tomorrow.

It was time to go get another 3 meal set and this time I got for breakfast was some fish and rice to cook and for lunch I got some ingredients to make ramen and for dinner, I got ingredients for tori katsu (like Chicken Cutlet). For dessert, I decided to make a favorite of mine, Coffee Jelly with milk. I got back there in the middle of breakfast and made myself grilled fish and steamed rice for breakfast and I told polnareff about how I and Kaidou are going to go next if kakyoin comes back but if he doesn't he will go after polnareff, We casually talked and became a bit close and I and kaidou actually became friends since he was the only familiar person.

I became used to the order in this mansion. I planned out on how I could make a pretend thing that I killed the joestars and when I was about to fall asleep my stand appeared in front of me and told me It's abilities which are It makes people want to talk to you and socialize with you and become your friend if they give you a gift you get to have the opportunity to control them for an hour the cooldown for this ability is an hour and the reason it came to me was cause It needed a user to call it's own or technically the user to call the stand it's own. It explained that it didn't make polnareff or kakyoin or kaidou want to socialize with you since they already had a want to.

{ The Getting Used To It Arc Is Complete and The stand gaining arc was completed } [ give me any advice I can to improve upon these arcs and I'll try to find time to put this advice in and If it is horrible then I will rewrite it with your guy's advice in mind ] { 1 new arc started The "Mercenary" ]