chapter 219

After Vahn finished recounting his tale, he got up from Hestia's lap pillow and stretched his body a bit before saying, "It's getting pretty late, so I think I'll take a bath before going to sleep." Hestia, who had been ruminating over various matters, had her ears perk up at Vahn's words and remembered they had an onsen. She jumped off the couch and lifted her right arm high and shouted, "Yes, I'll take a bath as well~!"

Vahn smiled at her excitement before they both headed toward the onsen on the first floor. Making his way through the door, Vahn noticed that Hestia tried to follow behind him and he explained, "Hestia, this is the boy's side, please use the other room." His words made Hestia flinch and she laughed awkwardly before saying, "You don't have to be embarrassed, I don't mind if we take a bath together as long as you don't try anything~."

With a smile on his face, Vahn reached his hand toward Hestia's head and she began to smile in anticipation before he gently chopped the top of her head. She made a cute, 'Eiii!?' sound and Vahn laughed before saying, "Maybe in the future, but for the time being, we should use different baths. I promised to only share a bath with a woman when they're someone I'm in a relationship with."

Hestia rubbed the top of her head with her fingers and gave Vahn an aggrieved look as she said, "But we're in a life-long relationship already...There is nobody else in the Familia yet, and it will be almost impossible to share a bath with just the two of us in the future." Even though Vahn had 'gently' chopped her head, Hestia had almost no physical strength or resistance so it still hurt her head a bit.

Vahn considered Hestia words and agreed that what she said was actually true. Since she had high affection for him and he didn't have any real reason to refuse her at the moment, Vahn didn't think it would be a bad idea to take a bath together. If he had to be honest, Vahn enjoyed bathing with girls even before he became aware of the differences between men and women. Even when he had bathed with Tsubaki, Lili, and Naaza in the past, Vahn just enjoyed their company and the atmosphere as he soaked in the warm waters.

After a few seconds, Vahn decided to accept her offer since he was actually somewhat inclined to spend time together with her. Rubbing her head and removing any discomfort she might be feeling, Vahn smiled and said, "Sure, we can spend some time together. Just make sure it doesn't become a habit when others start staying here. I'm supposed to be practicing self-control, so its dangerous if I make too many exceptions."

Hestia pumped her fists and shouted, "Yosh~! Don't worry, you can use this as an opportunity to temper yourself for the future!" Vahn laughed at her outburst before making his way into the changing room with Hestia trailing behind him with a somewhat fiery expression. Without paying too much attention to her, Vahn began undressing casually before stowing away a change of clothes into one of the cubbies.

He had noticed that Hestia had been watching him change, but he already resolved himself to not mind her for the time being. Vahn imagined Hestia had next to no experience with men, so she would probably be paying close attention to him and his actions. He decided to try and treat her in the same way as he used to treat Tsubaki, Lili, and Naaza in the past when they bathed together.

When Vahn had been changing, Hestia had been admiring his form and physique with a bit of interest since he was indeed the first fully naked 'man' she had seen. Even though she had plenty of second-hand knowledge, she didn't really associate with the gods in Heaven so she was somewhat curious. Seeing his healthy tan and muscular figure made her heart tighten a bit as she admired his back that had her crest carved into it.

After Vahn finished changed and started heading to the onsen, she realized she also needed to undress and felt a little 'blame' for Vahn since he hadn't stayed behind to wait for her. Though she didn't 'want' him to look at her, it felt somewhat frustrating that he didn't even try. Clasping her hands together, her outfit began to splits apart into small white petals that neatly arranged themselves into a pile inside one of the cubbies.