chapter 225

By the time Vahn had left the onsen, gotten dressed, and arrived at the room, Hestia was already on the bed waiting as she supported her head with her hands and was staring towards the door. When Vahn came inside the room, her smile grew wider and she sat up on the bed and said with a bit of excitement in her voice, "Remember, no matter how I react, I want you to finish the massage completely~! I might be scared at first, but I'll be fine!" As she spoke, Hestia had balled her fists in front of her like she was psyching herself up.

Vahn laughed and made his way over to the bed before crawling toward Hestia who was already beginning to panic. From her perspective, she could see Vahn crawling on the bed with a bit of excitement as he made his way toward her. She could feel her heartbeat quicken in her chest and started taking slightly longer breaths. Vahn stopped next to her and sat on his knees as he said, "Don't worry, I won't do anything to put you in danger. It should feel really pleasant and ease out any tensions that may have built up in your body. Though your muscles might be forced to relax, they'll recover quickly after the massage ends and you'll feel very refreshed."

Hestia nodded her head before laying back down on her stomach and saying, "Okay, I'm ready...this time for certain!" Vahn smiled before taking a pillow and putting it on her legs due to how awkward it felt previously trying to massage her body. Hestia gave him a strange look and he explained, "I might have to sit on your legs and I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable." She looked like she wanted to say something but eventually turned her head away and began performing some kind of strange breathing exercise to remain calm.

Vahn sat down with his weight partially on Hestia's legs and began his routine starting with the sides of her waist. Unlike the last time, when she instantly showed signs of fear, this time Hestia's aura fluctuated between several warm colors with only brief hints of purple every now and then. By the time Vahn had eased the muscles of her upper body, Hestia's aura was 'burning' like a flame but she didn't seem to have any intentions of stopping Vahn's actions.

A small smile appeared on Vahn's face because of the efforts Hestia was putting in, so he decided to make things more comfortable so that the event would be more memorable. Rubbing his hands together, the white energy from his palms began to coalesce more and there were even small sparks appearing between them before Vahn placed his hands on her lower back. He could feel the muscles of her lower back spasm a bit as he traced his hands from her spinous process all the way up the outer edge of her trapezius muscles before pressing his thumbs into the connecting point between her teres minor and deltoids. The entire time he was moving his hands, Hestia's aura continued to fluctuate and Vahn felt like it was taking on some watery, somewhat hazy, properties.

Repositioning his hands, Vahn stimulated the nerve center at seventh vertebrae along her spine, right at the base of her neck, and traced his finger down the line of her back before coming to a stop at the center of her thoracolumbar fascia connecting muscles right above her butt. Vahn was somewhat tempted to touch her butt as well but remembered that he was trying to keep the situation from taking a dangerous turn. Creating fine needles of energy in his fingertips, Vahn began to diffuse energy into her pressure points to loosen up her muscles even further. It was usually around this point that Vahn felt like girls turned to 'putty' under his hands and Hesti had a very similar response as all the tension in her body immediately dissolved.

Since she already had the tendency to drool while sleeping, Vahn realized that Hestia had turned into a veritable waterworks as she stared off into space with a dazed look in her eyes. Her body wasn't twitching like it had when he was with Hephaestus, Anubis, and even Loki, and Vahn wondered if there was something different between them and Hestia. They seemed to get very excited and had vibrant pink auras when he gave them a massage, but Hestia seemed to be reacting in the way he had originally expected the process to work. This was a massage designed to ease tensions and revitalize the muscles of the body to improve beauty and increase blood flow within the body.