Aya Maruyama x Male Reader

(Author's Note: Requested by Quint_lover. Well, I did requested him for a one-shot story of Mashiro x Male Reader. So, I decided to repay his good deeds. And also to celebrate for his 100 followers.)

(Y/N) POV

There she is, the girl that I always idolized for have a HUGE crush on who is the vocalist of a rock band named Pastel*Palettes ever since they make their first concert, Aya Maruyama.

I only idolized her and not her band members because Aya is the one who really caught my interest the most. Her beautiful eyes, her soft skin, her soothing voice when she sing and anything about her that I would admire.

However, knowing that she's popular, I don't deserve to be with her. It's because of my insecurities and since I'm an introvert. I also don't have the ability to speak properly even with the person that I'm comfortable to.

Right now, I was walking through the pavements to the nearby store since my sister needed me to buy some groceries. All of a sudden, I accidentally bumped onto someone as I dropped everything on the floor... including my manga.

???: A-Are you okay? I'm sorry for accidentally bumped onto you.

(Y/N): Don't worry, I'm fi-

As I opened my eyes, I swear that I was shocked when I saw the person that accidentally bumped to me.

It was Maruyama Aya, and she's wearing her school uniform. When I looked at her, the background behind her body got replaced with pink sparkles as I was stunned by her appearance even in her school uniform.

 When I looked at her, the background behind her body got replaced with pink sparkles as I was stunned by her appearance even in her school uniform

(Author's Note: Like this, but with Aya in the GIF.)

Aya: ..y! ... .ou okay?

As she slapped me lightly, I then snapped back to reality as she called me.

Aya: Hey! Are you okay?!

(Y/N): Ah! I-I'm fine.

Aya: *sigh* Glad to hear that. Again, I'm sorry.

(Y/N): No, no. That's fine. Youshouldn'tbewithmeIneedtogoseeyoulater!

I then run away from Aya-san as fast as I can because how awkward it was and I don't want people to make a rumor about us.

Aya's POV

As I looked at the boy who run away from me after saying something like "See you later". Then, I looked at the ground and see a book.

Aya: He dropped this. Huh?

It's... actually a manga with me on the cover's book. Why did he bought this?

Aya: No matter. I need to go to practice or else the others will be worried about me.

I then brought the manga with me and continue heading to the talent agency as quick as I can.