Aya Maruyama & Yukina Minato x Male Reader

(Author's Note: Requested by no one, but me.)

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm probably one of the lucky guys who has not one, but two girls to be my friend. Not to mention that they're my senior. Their name was Aya Maruyama and Yukina Minato.

Both of them are third-year students of each school. Aya is in Hanasakigawa Girls Academy and Yukina is in Haneoka Girls Academy.

Here's how we met. My friend is a huge fan of both Pastel*Palettes and Roselia, so he gave me a listen to their songs and it's really good. That's how I became their fans and wish to meet them in real life.

I went to their concert and I get to see the band members. They're really cute and gorgeous as well, but the vocalists are the one who attracts me the most. Aya with how cute her voice and appearance are, and Yukina who has a charming voice along with her beautiful appearance.

I get to meet both of the vocalists once the concert ends and confess to them that I'm their biggest fan. Later on, I kept seeing them everywhere I go and at one point, me and the two vocalists decided to become friends. I also called them my senpai.

Present time...

Downtown...

For the day, I have planned to visit a cat cafe since I have a huge passion for cats. As I was walking, I wasn't expecting what was about to happen to me.

???: (Y/N)-kun!

Out of nowhere, someone pulled me into a hug and it was Aya-senpai.

Yukina: Maruyama-san, what are you doing to (Y/N)-san?

Yukina-senpai said as she appeared beside me.

Aya: Hehe~ Are you jealous, Yukina-chan?

Yukina: Don't be ridiculous.

She said and from her tone, I can tell that she's not admitting that she is.

(Y/N): Hello, Aya-senpai, and Yukina-senpai.

I smiled at them and they greet me back.

Yukina, Aya: Hello.

(Y/N): What brings you here?

Aya: We just wanted to see our junior. Right, Yukina-chan?

She teased Yukina a little as she nodded in agreement.

Yukina: She's right. So, where are you going?

(Y/N): I have this urge to pet some cats, so I want to go to a cat cafe.

Aya: Cat cafe?

Yukina: Sounds good. Can we go with you?

Yukina-senpai said with a sudden reaction. I guess she just really loves cats.

(Y/N): Sure thing, the more the merrier.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N), Chibi Aya and Chibi Yukina petting a cat for each one of them.

Cat Cafe...

We arrived at the cat cafe and come inside. The waiter greets us immediately.

Waiter: Welcome! A table for three?

(Y/N): Yes, please.

Waiter: Come this way.

The waiter brought us to an empty table where it was nearby the window.

Waiter: Please wait and have fun with the cats.

She leaves us as the cats start climbing up to our bodies and rubbing their fur.