Yandere Masuki Satou (MASKING) x Shy Male Reader

(Author's Note: Requested by ThePianoProdigy18.)

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm just your average guy who are a shy person. I have social anxiety and thus, I couldn't communicate really well with people and I'm not that fluent whenever I spoke. So, most of the time I would just say short things. I also stuttered often because I'm too afraid to speak to people.

I don't have many friends in my life because I don't even know how. My life keeps going with me being lonely and having to struggle with things by my own... until she came into my life changing everything.

It's a cloudy day and I was just wandering around the city. But then, I tripped over a rock and I fell down. Luckily, I have no injuries or whatsoever. I get myself up again slowly.

???: Are you okay?

I heard a female voice telling me and I opened my eyes. I saw a blonde hair girl wearing a red and white jacket extending her hand to me.

(Y/N): I-I'm fine.

I grabbed her hand and she pulled me up.

(Y/N): Thank you... Miss...

I was about to walk away until she called me.

???: Wait!

I stopped my steps before looking at her again.

(Y/N): Y-Yeah?

???: You seems nervous. What's wrong?

(Y/N): I'm sorry. I... prefer to be alone in public.

???: Want to have a chat with me?

(Y/N): N-No, thanks. I got to go.

???: Please...

She grabbed my hand just before I could leave.

(Y/N): O-Okay then.

So, I followed her all the way to the convenience store and sit at an empty bench. She told me to wait before she went inside and buy something. During the time, I just look around and do nothing because I don't have anything else to do. A few minutes later, the blonde hair girl come back and sit beside me. She took out something out of the plastic and give me a sandwich in a triangle container and a bottle of milk.

???: Here, my treat for you.

(Y/N): Thank you, umm...

MASKING: Just call me MASKING.

(Y/N): (Y/N)(L/N). Nice to meet you, MASKING-san.

I'm too shy to even look at her for a second. It's really awkward especially when I'm speaking to a girl like her.

As I dig in my sandwich and milk, she asked me once again.

MASKING: Are you okay?

(Y/N): U-Umm... sorry. I'm just... don't know what to say.

MASKING: Could it be that you're a shy person?

Looks like she do know about what am I going through. So, I only nod to her question.

MASKING: I see.

She said before she took a food from the plastic bag and eat it. It's getting awkward, so I hope something would happen. Then, MASKING asked me.

MASKING: Hey, can I ask you something quick?

(Y/N): Go ahead.

MASKING: Can I be your friend?