Lisa Imai x Suicidal Male Reader

(Author's Note: Requested by no one, but me. I can't help it. Yukina might be my top tier waifu, but Lisa is just... the kindest girl I've ever met. So, I'm making a one-shot story of her. Hope you enjoy.)

(Y/N)'s POV

Pain and sadness. That's the easiest way to describe my life. Unlike the other kid at my school, Haneoka High School, where they would often have fun with their friends, I would often be alone. I tried making my own, but everytime my new "friends" hang out with the others, they forgot about me just like that.

My parents do care about me, but it's not much they can help. They're too busy with work and there's me who was left alone. I have no gadgets, no life goals and no one to give attention to.

One day, I decided that I'll slowly execute myself. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and cut my arms. It really hurts, but that's what I wanted. From that day, I keep cutting myself when my parents aren't home and hide them by wearing a long sleeve shirt.

Another day of me still living in this world. I woke up and do some boring routine as I prepared myself to go to school. I don't have anyone else to be my friends and wait for me to walk together with them.

???: Good morning, (Y/N)-kun!

I heard a girl's cheerful voice greeting me. I turned my head to see her and... I was charmed by her look. She's like a beautiful angel who's descended from heaven itself. From what I know, she's Lisa Imai, a third year student and the bassist of a band named Roselia.

(Y/N): H-Hello, Lisa-san...

She was concerned about me greeting her.

Lisa: What's wrong? If there's anything, you can tell me, okay?

I can't say the truth to her because this is my pain and I won't share it to anyone else. So, I excuse myself.

(Y/N): I need to go. See you!

Lisa: Wait!

She grabbed my hand right when I was about to run away from her.

Lisa: Can I... walk with you together?

(Y/N): Eh? But... aren't you supposed to be with your friend?

Lisa: You mean, Yukina? Oh, I told her to go without me because I left something at home.

(Y/N): But, I need to hurry.

Lisa: Please... I'm begging you.

She beg at me to ask my help. As much as I want to reject, she won't leave me alone, so I accept it anyway.

(Y/N): Alright.

Lisa: Thank you. I know that I can rely on you a little.

She gave me a heartwarming smile enough to give me a hope, and... I feel like this world is trying to give me reason to live longer.

 I feel like this world is trying to give me reason to live longer