Snakes (TeruShou)

Warning before reading:
Boy x boy
Terushima x Daishou (Ugh such rarepair material)
Pet store worker Daishou, and dorky customer Terushima (Love both my husbands jfc-)
////////////

God it was boringgggggg.

You would think working with animals was fun, well it was but Daishou was completely bored.

The customers today were awful, either not knowing what they want or just being plain rude to him.

Pretty sure he made some Karen mad because of some snarky comment he said, he wondered how the hell she heard him from the doorway-

The doorway bell dinged, Daishou had been resting his chin on his hand.

He boredly looked at the person, bleached blond hair, almond colored eyes, slightly tanned skin, black earringson, perfect face, well built body, tight jeans, plain t-shirt and yellow sweater wrapped around his waist.

What an ugly color for a sweater, but then again Daishou had no place to judge his highschool volleyball uniform had been yellow and green.

Horrible colors but he wore it proudly to make his rival Kuroo Tetsuro angry.

It worked and he was smug about it.

Daishou blinked and jumped, the guy was all up in his face with a big smile.

"Like what you see cutie?" He said.

"Not necessarily, that sweater is ugly" Daishou said with a smirk.

The stranger held a hand to his heart and gasped dramatically "I'll have you know my mother picked out this sweater, says yellow looks good on me and you dare disrespect it like that, how evil" he said fake scoffing.

Daishou couldn't help but smile at him, what a dork.

"You're right, it does look good on you maybe you're ugly too" he said sticking out his tongue.

"I thought pet store employees were nice" the stranger laughed.

"Nice to the animals, i don't have to be nice to you."

"Cute and is sassy, totally my type" the blond haired male chuckle.

"Well your type must be strangers because we don't know each other" Daishou retorted.

"Your name is Daishou Suguru, its says it on your name tag. I'm Terushima Yuuji! See now we aren't strangers" Terushima smiled.

"You sound like the clown from IT" Daishou raised an eyebrow "You aren't going to bite my arm off are you?".

Terushima burst out laughing, he had the snorting kind of laugh that was funny but cute. (To me atleast 💀)

Daishou butterflies in his stomach, damn he just met the guy yet he's feeling something.

Terushima eventually calmed down and smiled "Oh crap i forgot why i was here! Can i see the animals? I'm not buying but i am looking"

"I'm not stopping you from doing that, go ahead" Daishou hummed.

"But i want you to come with me, help me decide yknow" Terushima said, patting the older male's head.

Jeez he was like child in an adult body.

Daishou would have disagreed but this guy was weirdly hard to say no to.

So he agreed, taking Terushima to the animals they had.

He loved how excited the male got when seeing the cats and dogs.

They passed the fish tanks which Terushima looked at with quiet amazement until the got to the snake area.