First time (YamaYama)

Warning before reading:
Smut! You know the drill if you don't want to read this don't
Yamaguchi x Kageyama (cute ship- need more of this please-)
Awkwardness, since it's their first time-
They are third years so hush, this is perfectly legal-
(Omfg Line without a Hook came on-)
//////////////

The two males have been dating since their first year of highchool.

Only know have they gotten to the topic of sex, Kageyama having bringing it up.

Yamaguchi had been embarrassed of the conversation but he wasn't opposed to the idea.

He said yes.

So now they sit here in Yamaguchi's room, his parents had been out of twon for the weekend so he thought now would be a good time.

Neither of them had much experience in this.

They both knew that.

They had been educated enough to know what to do of course but it was their first time so of course it was awkward.

Yamaguchi awkwardly glancing around.

"Ok maybe this wasn't a good idea" Kageyama chuckled softly.

He turned his attention to him and Kageyama held his hand.

"We don't have to do this" he said to Yamaguchi.

"Oh but it's fine really, i want this , i want you to be my first and i want to be your first. That's not selfish right?" He chuckled.

Kageyama clearly relaxed and smiled softly.

"Ok now that we're past that part of awkwardness, i have lube and condoms" Kageyama suddenly said making Yamaguchi laugh.

Kageyama felt a bit embarrassed saying that but it was ok if it was his boyfriend he was telling.

Yamaguchi pulled Kageyama into a gentle kiss, running his hand through his hair.

Kageyama's heart fluttered and his happily kissed back.

He was pushed down onto the bed, the kiss still going.

Yamaguchi felt confident right now, so he was being bold.

He pulled away, and began tugging off Kageyama's sweater.

"To think we actually got this far, this is ok right?" He asked.

Kageyama nodded.

(Jesus all the good songs are playing on my playlist im having hella fun- also saying first names now since its weird saying Yamaguchi when they're in the yamaguchi household-)

Tadashi kissed his lips softly then began tugging off his own shirt.

Tobio watched in silence, a flushed face. He thanked the gods for the blessing right ontop of him, Tadashi really was something else.

He was so caught up in his boyfriend's beauty he hadn't even noticed that Tadashi took the rest of both their clothes off.

When he did figure that out his face reddened with embarrassment and he covered his face.

Tadashi chuckled, taking Tobio's hands away from his face "Hey its fine, you still ok with this?" He said.

Despite this being Tobio's idea Tadashi had been caring enough to ask if he still wanted this.

He felt safe.

Tobio nodded to the question, a silent yes that he was still ok with this.

"Just let me know if you want to stop" Tadashi whispered.