Talks (Miya Twins)

Just some deep talks between the Miya twins, courtesy of me an eldest child myself
No this is not a ship because they are quite literally brothers 😃
We don't approve of that here more or less i don't care just keep it away from me 😊
////////////////

It might not seem like it but the Miya twins do care for each other.

Though they have matured through the years mostly, they still fight a lot but what siblings don't fight?

They had deep talks with one another at night when their parents slept or when they're alone at school, talking about their sexuality, dating, how stress school makes them, drama, all that.

All of that was between them, they didn't usally turn to other people to talk to about stuff like that.

They cared for each other, despite all the fighting they do at the end of the day they're there for the other.

Let's have a little flashback of a few of their talks huh?
.
.
.

The Miya twins had been 12 when they had their first talk, and it was about girlfriends.

" 'Tsumu? That new girl ya dating? She won't make ya leave me behind will she?" Osamu asked quietly but loud enough for his twin to hear at the top bunk.

Atsumu furrowed his brows " 'Course not, ya my brother I'd never leave you behind for some silly girl" he said, he had meant it.

Osamu nodded to himself "Sorry 's out the sudden 's just you seem so happy with 'er i thought ya would leave me" he said.

It wasn't often either of the twins opened up on how they felt about things likes this.

Atsumu shook his head " 'S fine i get it, ya scared of losing ya precious brother" he said smugly.

"'M trying to be open stop being a jerk" Osamu said.

"Just lightening the mood for ya"

Osamu rolled his eyes, but kept quiet.

Atsumu leaned over the edge of his bed, having being on top bunk he looked at Osamu upside down.

"Hey 'Samu, don't worry 'k? I won't leave ya behind for some girl, i think she wants to end it anyways" he shrugged.

Osamu nodded "'Sorry if 's sappy. 's just seeing ya so happy feel like 'm holding ya back yknow?" He said.

Atsumu frowned slightly "Ya ain't holding me back, yer my brother you could never stop thinking dumb"

Osamu nodded "Yea 's stupid to think about, sorry" he chuckled.

"I'll get ya some snacks tomorrow yea?" Atsumu said going back up on his bunk.

"That'd be nice, thanks"

.
.
.

"Hey Tsumu?"

"Ya?"

"I think i might like guys, s' fine with ya right?"

Atsumu tilted his head over the edge of the top bunk, looking at Osamu upside down like he had when they were 12.

"Of course 's fine with me, think i might be the same ya know" he said with a grin.

Osamu sat up and hummed "So ya full out gay or ya like girls too?"

Atsumu nodded "I still like girls ain't full out gay, maybe bi but I'm questioning" he said but it sounded more like a question itself.

Osama pat his brother's head "You'll figure it out soon I'm sure" he said.