Sick day (AstuKita)

Look at me getting more updates-
I sure am lively at 5 am 😂
//////////////

Atsumu had been sick, Osamu telling the news to the team when he got to pratice.

Not that he cared much, he just wanted to let Astumu's little boyfriend known as their captain know.

They practice as normal, and left when they were finished.

Kita insisted he go to see Atsumu, to help him feel better.

Osamu didn't care much, he was going to leave for the weekend anyways he was staying with Suna.

Kita got medicine and a few snacks for Astumu and walked with Osamu to their house.

Osamu told him he was in their room, grabbing his own stuff to stay over at Suna's and left.

Kita sat down next to Atsumu who was happy to see him.

"You ok? Nothing hurts right?" Kita asked quietly.

Atsumu nodded "I'm fine, it's just a cold it'll be over soon" he said with a smile.

"I'm just making sure" Kita said rubbing Astumu's hand.

He cared for the second year, i mean he cared for everyone on his team but he was dating Astumu so it was a more extra caring.

Even a little cold worried him.

Though he doesn't show it, he does worry and Atsumu knows that.

"Here have some medicine, it should make you feel better" Kita said handing Atsumu some cold medicine. Aw gross it was grape flavor-

Atsumu took the medicine without complaining.

Thought he didn't have to Kita's cleaned around Atsumu's shared room.

Picking up trash and all that.

"Kita you don't have to" Atsumu tried but Kita shut him down, with a look that said 'i want to'

(Minecraft music hit dif at 5 am-)

Kita stayed over that day.

The Miya mother happily agreed seeing as Kita took care of her son.

Kita made sure Astumu was ok, and had him in his best shape by monday.

Atsumu couldn't thank his boyfriend enough for all he did, Kita simply shrugged it off.

"It's fine Atsumu, don't thank me" he said.

Though Atsumu hadn't listened and kept thanking him.

The rest of Monday's practice was pretty normal.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Short ikr

Chile anyways-

This isn't even the ship in the story but AranKita rights- AtsuKita is cute and all but like-

AranKita🥺

Lowkey might write some of that soon-