« 𝟐𝟐 тяυтн »

♪───☆彡 ★ 彡☆───♪

"Dude, I'm freaking out," Heeseung blew air into his cupped hands. 

He and Jungwon were outside the Chemistry lab during lunch, waiting for the guy Heeseung had been texting.

"What if he doesn't show up? What if it was all a lie? What if he's a serial killer? What if he just used me for my information or something? What if he hurts my loved ones? Will he come for you guys? What if he hurts Yuri—" Jungwon placed his palm on Heeseung's mouth, shutting him up.

"Deep breaths, hyung. Deep breaths," Jungwon whispered, and Heeseung nodded as he withdrew his hands. "He's probably just a scared asshole who didn't know how to face his crush," he chuckled, and Heeseung gave him a look that said, shut up. And that he did.

When Heeseung was internally freaking out, he felt a hand tap his shoulder. Jumping up in surprise, he turned around.

"Yuri?" He gasped and then smiled. "Oh, hey. Good morning," he greeted her with a bow.

She smiled and bowed in return. "Hey," but her expression suddenly changed to a sad one.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He lifted her chin up to face him, and her eyes welled up with tears. "Yuri?" He turned around and looked at Jungwon, and mouthed something as he smirked, walking away with his other friends. "Hey, talk to me. Is something wrong?"

Heeseung pulled her into the Chemistry lab and closed the door behind him. Yuri sat on one of the chairs, and Heeseung followed, standing in front of her.

"H-Heeseung," she rasped, and he hummed, bringing his hands to her hair. She looked up at him, seeing the concern in his eyes. He almost looked like he'd cry with her.

She licked her lips merely out of habit, but Heeseung's gaze instantly shifted to her lips. The tension between them started to thicken as Heeseung eyed her lips, then looked into her eyes again, switching between the two. Yuri took the initiative, closing her eyes and leaning in to kiss him.

She brought her lips closer and placed it on his. He froze on the spot, his hands and legs suddenly losing control, not knowing how to respond. His eyes were open, and he saw a single tear rolling down Yuri's cheek and falling onto their connected lips. He then closed them as he kissed her back, placing both his hands on either side of the chair she was seated on.

Yuri pulled away slowly, resting her forehead on Heeseung's. "I-I'm so sorry," she whispered.

"For what, Yuri? Please don't be sorry for kissing me. You have no idea how long I've been wanting to—" "It's not that, dumbass."

Yuri bit her lip and looked away as Heeseung's eyes widened, and he stumbled backward.

"What the fuck? No way..." he gasped, and Yuri cried, hiding her face in the palms of her hands. "No, no, no, that can't be."

"It's true. And I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you until you introduced yourself to me that day after that crazy girl kicked me down," she apologized, and he shook his head. "Everything about our meeting was an accident, I swear. I really texted you by accident." 

"But why?" Heeseung stopped her, and she looked up, her cheeks wet from crying. "Why would you make me fall in love with two people at once, even though it was just one person? Did you know that, Yuri? I started questioning my sexuality ever since I started talking to you, or Jisung, to be precise. I hated that I was confused. I also hated that I fought with my best friend for that! Jungwon didn't deserve all those punches!" 

"Listen, I'm sorry, Heeseung. I've never loved anyone before, okay? I love you, but I couldn't have told you that. I didn't even know it was you, I swear. If you don't believe me, don't. If you wanna stop seeing me or talking to me, then go ahead. I deserve it. After all, the only reason I didn't tell you earlier was the fear of being treated with pity. I don't need anyone's pity for having abusive adoptive parents," she sniffled and got off the chair. "I love you, Heeseung. I'm really sorry, and it's okay if you don't return those feelings. I will still—"

"When the fuck did I say that I don't love you?" Heeseung pulled her by the waist and trapped her against the table. "I love you so much, Yuri. That's the reason I'm hurt. I don't pity you. I won't say cliched things like stay strong or everything will be fine, cause it's not something you don't know," he said.

"I'm sorry," Yuri closed her eyes, letting her tears fall as Heeseung pulled her into his embrace. She cried onto his chest, mumbling her apologies over and over again. He grabbed ahold of her shoulders and pulled her off him, cupping her cheeks and bending down to her level.

"I'm hurt, yes, I won't deny that, and you already know that. But I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you no matter what. That's how hard I fell in love," he chuckled lightly, a tear rolling down his cheek as well. Yuri smiled and hugged him again.

"I love you too, Heeseung. Forgive me, but I promise I meant no harm," she pulled away and looked up at him with a pout on her lips.

Heeseung leaned down and kissed her pout as he lifted her up onto the table. She gasped onto his lips but giggled as his breath tickled her face. "It's alright. Honestly, I'm glad it's only you, and not some dangerous stranger who I fell in love with and leaked my details to," he chuckled, and Yuri grinned.

"Ooh, that would have been nasty," she teased, and he smiled before kissing her lips again, their lips lingering together for longer this time.

"Yuri," Heeseung growled against her lips. She moaned in response, and he smiled onto her lips. "You'll still have to pay the prize for pranking me like this," he smirked, and she gasped under her breath, pulling away from his lips.

"W-what is t-that?"

Heeseung leaned forward to her ear and husked, "Be my girlfriend."

»» ────── ⋆★⋆ ────── ««

[A/N]

This was the worst story I've ever written lmao—

Apart from 'A Million Lightyears' and 'Serendipity' of course 🥴