➼𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓾𝓵𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Cyclone's POV
I'm now standing beside the bus stop with Y/n, Yaya, and Ying already left since their houses are located in the other way. We waited still for the bus and when it arrived I bid my goodbye to Y/n, as I stare at her and soon vanishing from my sight.

My grin fell and turned to my heel, walking towards my house. I don't wanna go home, to be honest, it'll just be another evening with that stuck up jerk. Once I was in front of the porch I was greeted by my female cousin, Moon, she had Raven black hair, two pairs of red eyes wears round lens glasses and she's still in uniform. "Welcome home Cyclone" she greeted, well that's a first. She usually uses ugly nicknames on me. "Okay, what's the catch Moon?" I stared at her bluntly, she chuckled at me and said. "I may or may not have broken Thunder's figurine and blamed you for it"

What?! "MOON!!!" she ran away right before I could murder her. "That girl! Why did we even let her stay here?!" I yelled across the room, "dad told us to take care of her. She's still his niece okay?!" Blaze yelled back. "I THINK IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND! UNCLE AMATO SAID I SHOULD TAKE CARE OF YOU SINCE QUAKE CAN'T HANDLE YOUR CHAOS!" Her voice was low probably because she's far away from us.

When I get my hands on her I'm so gonna- "oh there you are Cyclone, I need to talk to you about something" I heard behind me, my body tensed up by the malice that laced his voice. I slowly turn to face him and saw Thunder staring at me with his 'i'm gonna kill you' look. I ran for my life yelling "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! IT WAS MOON!"

...

Y/n's POV
I unlocked my front door only to be greeted by silence and isolation. I sighed deeply and kicked off my shoes then grabbed them to place them neatly at the shoe rack. I head straight to my room and launched myself on the bed. It sure is a tiring day, I stared at my nightstand where a picture was on top.

I sat upright and held it, it was a picture of me, Michael, and my father. None of us were smiling nor feeling happy, by that time Michael tends to wear long sleeves I don't know why but he does.

There's nothing wrong with it. It's just, it could be peculiar sometimes. My father had black hair and e/c eyes, he looks nothing like Michael. Michael had brown hair and aquamarine eyes, he was my stepbrother. He was created because of a mistake, Mom was raped when she was young and as a result, Michael was born. He was the firstborn and we treated him like our own brother of course. I looked up to him, he was my idol he was my protector but now we grew apart and he became cold to me.

I sighed once more, "where did it all go wrong?" I mumbled and stared outside the window and realized it was raining heavily. "Did Michael brought his umbrella?" A new voice said I stared at my bracelet and said "I hope he did, Fatebot" yes I have a power sphere that can help me with my matchmaking business. This was a secret of my own, only I know about her existence.