➼𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Cyclone's POV
"What did you discussed with Y/n?!" I glared daggers at him, his expression showed confusion at the same time irritated. "I just asked her to help me with Rosie. What else?" He folded his arms across his chest.

"I don't approve of her being with you! I won't let you get close to Y/n! You can figure out how Rosie can 'fall' for you! So leave Y/n alone!" I barked at him, grabbing him by his collar. "CYCLONE!" I was pulled back by Quake. Where did he come from?!

"Cyclone! Don't disrespect your older brother! This isn't you at all!" He scolded me, I scowled at his statement and wiggled my way out of Quake's grasp. "I won't respect him even if we're close by blood. I don't have a backstabbing brother!" I spat at him, he stared at me in disbelief. His expression tells me how flabbergasted he was from my statement.

"What do you-" "Don't get close with Y/n ever again, I don't want some selfish guy touching her" I stepped back and started walking off. I could hear Quake calling me but I decided to pretend that I couldn't hear his voice.

...

"I hate him-" without my notice, I bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going!" The person said I apologized to her, though she only stared at me with disgust. Her face was half-covered by her black hood, I saw how her electrifying red orbs twirl out of annoyance. Without another word she left. "Rude" I muttered and made my way to the gym lockers.

Author's POV
Y/n stood outside the gate of her school waiting for the others to arrive. Soon she was met by Yaya who just finished her meeting with the student council. Ying was next to arrive and Cyclone was the last one.

They all started heading to their homes, as usual, Y/n with Cyclone. "So where did you go cy? I was looking for you" she started, staring straight ahead. Cyclone was absent-minded that he didn't hear her question.

Y/n noticed how quiet he was, she stopped her pace and grabbed him by the arm. "Are you alright?" she asked, her face showed full of worry. He almost fell backward by her tug, good thing he balanced himself before he could. "H-huh?" He timidly responds "are you alright? You've been quiet ever since we met up at the gate" he smiled slightly and ruffled her hair.

"I'm fine Y/n! I was just tired, the practice took half of my stamina" he lied through his smiles. "Are you lying?" She asked fixing her hair to its normal look. "No, now let's hurry. The bus might leave you behind" he said and grabbed her arm. Pulling her towards the bus stop, she almost tripped over, good thing Cyclone slowed down.

...

Y/n's POV
I waved goodbye at Cyclone as the bus began to move. As soon as he was out of my sight I sat upright and took my phone out. I was surprised to see a lot of missed calls from Michael. Why didn't my phone rang?! Damn, I forgot I put it on silent mode.

A second passed and my phone rang, and it was Michael.

"Hello?"

"Y/n, where are you?"

"I'm on my way home"

"Alright, just head straight home. I'll buy dinner for tonight"

"Okay, take care-"

He hung up before I could say another word. I sighed deeply and slouched back at my chair and slid my phone back into my pockets. "He's still cold as ever"

Boboiboy's POV
I'm still stuck with the words Cyclone spat at me. I don't know why he said those words, I didn't do anything wrong at all. "You seem in a daze, Boboiboy, what's up?" Gopal asked we were hanging out today since Rosie said she doesn't need help today.

"Cyclone. I think I'm losing connection with him" I explained, pressing the buttons on the cola machine. "Dude, you seriously just realized that?!" He hit my head lightly. "Huh? What do you mean?" I stared at him with curiosity

"Did you actually became dense Boboiboy?" Fang chimed in sipping his Sprite. I cocked an eyebrow at him, the two stared at each other before staring back at me again. "Bro, it's been years and he hasn't talked to you unless you're the one who starts the conversation," Gopal stated, shrugging his shoulders. "Yeah, he even lied that I was the matchmaker. And we all know I'm bad at that" Fang added.

I was confused, I didn't realize that Cyclone was keeping his distance from me. What did I do, for him to hate me?

"Don't worry about that know Boboiboy, it's not long enough before Rosie falls in love with you! Aren't you satisfied?" Fang said leaning at the machine. I felt my body tensing up as my cheeks heating up "y-yeah"

...

Cyclone's POV
I was now on my way home, and as usual, I was greeted by the same black-haired cousin of mine. Please don't tell me she caused another ruckus.

"Waddup one brain cell. Quake's waiting for you" nope, she called me by a ridiculous nickname means she didn't do anything bad this time. "Why is he waiting for me?" She stepped away to let me in, closing the door after I was inside. "Something about the orange head" oh no.

I nodded and ascended upstairs. "I'll talk to him later" with that I headed to my room. "I missed you my roommm~~" throwing myself on the bed with a groan, my nose filled with the sheets aroma calmed my nerves. I closed my eyes trying to take a nap but I was disturbed by someone knocking on my door. "Dumbass, Quake needs to talk to you" I knew it was Thunder. Just by the nickname, I could already recognize it was him.

"Five more minutes" I groaned as I shifted into another position. "Get up or I'll make you" he threatened before he could kill me I was already at my feet. "Yes sir!" I saluted, beads of sweat forming on my forehead.

I saw him rolling his eyes at me and left. Thunder was the 3rd eldest son and I was the 5th eldest. But he's the second terrifying brother out of all of us. The first one is Quake, he seems gentleman and perfect on the outside but trust me. Don't get to his bad side, he can murder you before you could even scream.

Thunder led me to the kitchen where I saw Quake, chopping the vegetables. He noticed me right away and gave me a concerned look. This won't end well.