➼𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓰𝓸 '𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭. 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓱𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮

-𝓕𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓟. 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Author's POV
Friday has finally come! The gang decided to hang out at Yaya's house after class and they already have permission from their parents/brothers.

"You guys! I'm so excited! We're gonna stay there until 7 though will that be okay with you guys?" Yaya questioned the three. "yeah I'm fine, my brothers won't mind me going home late." Cyclone replied who was beside Y/n.

"I don't have anything good to do anyways" Y/n answered placing a hand on her torso. "I'm in! I like hanging out with you guys!" Ying cheered earning small chuckles from her friends.

"Hi!" Another voice came up behind them. They all stared at that person, seeing Boboiboy, Gopal, and Fang. Cyclone stared at his brother with anger, as he clung into Y/n.

Protecting her from the beast or his so-called 'brother'. "Oh, it's Cyclone's brother" Yaya pointed out "hey cy!" Gopal raised a palm to say his greetings. "Why are you here?" Cyclone growled under his breath.

Boboiboy went closer to Y/n with a smile, Cyclone who had a firm grip on y/n began backing up with her. "Can we exchange numbers Y/n? So that I can give you the information you need" Boboiboy questioned.

Cyclone's POV
Please say no Y/n. I stared at her face, still having that cold look of hers. "Sure" Fuck no!

My eyes widened at her response, that bastard took his phone out and gave it to Y/n. She typed in her phone number before I could stop her. She even gave her phone to that guy! Now they fully exchanged their numbers. And I couldn't do anything about it.

"Thanks, Y/n! I'll text you later" I grew mad at the thought of him texting Y/n, why can't he just solve his problems on his own. They finally left, causing me to breathe in relief. "Cyclone you can let go of me now," Y/n said who looked up at my face, our faces were inches apart and I could feel my face heating up because of that.

I quickly removed my grasp on her before I could embarrass myself. "Ohhh~~ Cyclone's jealous~~," Yaya and Ying said in unison in a sing sang tone. "Jealous? Jealous of what?" Y/n asked, oh no!! Ahhh!! She'll know what I feel now! I must make a move!

"Because he likes y-" "GUYS I HEARD THERE WERE GOOD FOOD AT THE CAFETERIA LET'S GO!" I grabbed Y/n's hand and dashed towards the cafeteria, leaving Yaya and Ying to catch up with us. "HEY! WAIT FOR US!" Ying yelled behind us. That was close.

...

Y/n's POV
We went to the cafeteria before classes start and it was already full of people buying food. "It's not even recess or lunch and yet people are already here" I muttered, "well people tend to get hungry all the time don't they?" Cyclone stated beaming at me once again.