➼𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Y/n's POV
Another day at school, nothing eventful really happened which quite normal. I went to school by walking since Michael had gone to work early for some reasons he didn't want to share with me. That's why I had to eat breakfast all alone.

And right now I'm in my math class. I don't really like the subject and it's really boring so I just pretend I'm interested in it and would just nod. I felt my eyelids getting heavier from boredom which is also normal since I tend to sleep through the subject most of the time.

My eyelids are getting heavier by the second that passes by. And that's when I knew I blacked out.

Cyclone's POV
I heard a light snore beside me and knew it was Y/n. I knew she would always fall asleep through this class that's why I always use my book to hide her sleeping form. In that way, she wouldn't get in trouble.

I stared at her since the teacher was distracted anyways. Her face was half-seen since her arm was supporting her face. I laid my cheek on my hand and used my other free hand to grab a strand of hair. I sniffed the aroma of her H/L H/C locks. They were enough to send me to the heavens.

Oh how much I adore her, only if she knew how I feel. I promised that I won't let anyone hurt her, I want her to be happy. "I love you Y/n" I whispered to her.

Author's POV
"Tsk there goes that idiot again" the unknown brown-haired woman muttered, her face was etched into a disgusted expression. She just wants some peace of mind but this idiot just had to ruin her moment of peace. (Keep track of every character. Some of them are very important)

...

Classes were soon dismissed and now it's time for lunchtime. "What Happened?" Y/n rubbed her tired-looking eyes. Her friends smiling at her "it's lunch already silly. Come on let's head out-" Cyclone was cut off by someone calling unto him. "Yow! Cyclone! Your brother wants to see you" a guy with blonde hair said. Cyclone curiously stared at the door, his teeth clenched as he let out a scowl. "Tsk, what does he want??!!" He muttered "stay here guys. I'll be right back" the three girls nodded and kept their eyes on his figure.

"What?!" He harshly said, glaring at him. "C-cyclone... Can we talk?!" Boboiboy said lowering his voice, trying not to catch some attention. "Why should I talk to you?!" His annoyance at his brother getting worst by the seconds he was in front of him.

"I just need to ask you the name of the school's matchmaker" Cyclone's eyes widened, he didn't want to let him know it was Y/n. He could take her away too.

"I don't know who that person is. Now leave me alone" "I know that you know who that person is. Please just tell me and I won't bother you anymore" he stated, looking a little bit desperate for the information.

Cyclone's POV
Ugh! Why do I need to handle this now, I can't tell him it was Y/n. He might steal her away from me as he did before. I need to lie my way out. "Ummm. Well, it was... Fang" I bit my lip, trying not to show any hints of a lie.