➼𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓾𝓮𝓼

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I woke up by someone shaking my shoulder, my eyes fluttered opened as I interlocked eyes with Cyclone beaming at me. "Wake up silly, it's time for us to leave" He chuckled, pressing a finger on my nose. I nodded then stood up; I scanned the area to see no one but Cyclone. "Where are Yaya and Ying?" I stared at him questioningly, he jolted a bit by my question before responding "Ying left early and Yaya is in the kitchen washing dishes" "oh" he folded the blanket that was covering us earlier, neatly before placing it back under the cushions of the couch.

"Let's head home, your brother might be looking for you since it's pretty late" He grabbed his bag and mine as well, he handed my back pack and heads in to the kitchen. "Yaya, we're going to head home now!" he said, waving at her on the process. "Oh! Wait I'll walk you guys at the gates-"Yaya was then cut off by the doorbell. "I'll get it" I announced, making my way towards the door. My eyes widened at shock, there stood my brother Michael who had a calm stoic expression. "B-Brother" he stepped in my, my friends hastily stood up their bodies shaking in nervousness. "Good evening, I'll be taking my sister home now" he grabbed my bag and headed back to his parked car.

"Uhhh" Yaya and cyclone were both speechless by his sudden arrival. "I guess this is goodbye?" I chuckled anxiously. "Umm it's kind of late. If you want we'll bring you back home, Cy" I suggested, he instantly refused with a light awkward chuckle. "I suggest you comply" all of a sudden Michael was behind me almost scaring the daylights out of me. "I-its fine, sir! I'll just take the bus" he replied, averting his gaze everywhere.

"It's already late I insist to let us drive you home" Cyclone heaved a sigh before nodding gently. Yaya waved goodbye towards us, as we made our way inside the vehicle. Michael told us to fasten our seatbelts and soon we were driving towards Cyclone's place. The travel was quiet and nerve-wrecking; Michael was kind of odd today, by how he send stares at me and Cyclone's way.

Cyclone's POV

I never knew the day would come, the day I'll be meeting Michael. Well yeah we met him a long time ago but today are just well, different. "I presume you are one of Y/n's most trusted friends?" he glanced at me through the driver's mirror. I sat upright and nodded vigorously; "I see" he nodded. Y/n stared at me curiously before staring back into the window. I felt my heart beat was racing tremendously, just by a single question I already to panic. Again were back into being quiet and 30 minutes after that we finally arrived at my house. He pulled up in front of my yard then dropping me off. "Thanks for driving me home, sir" I said holding on my backpack; he nodded as Y/n waved goodbye at me. Their window went up and off they go back to their home.

I sighed heavily before entering my home, and as usual a certain ravenette greets me, with an obnoxious nickname. "Glad you planned going home airhead" she teased, leaning against the door frame. "Geez, don't you have any things to do than fooling around?" I retorted stepping inside the house. "Well I do, but I wouldn't want to miss welcoming you idiots back into this house" she scoffed, folding her arms across her chest. I rolled my eyes at her then said: "don't you have doujin mangas to read??" her face went red then afterwards punching my arm, she runs off before I could even groan. "QUAKE COULD WE KICK OUT MOON OUT OF THIS HOUSE??!!" I exclaimed, rubbing my aching arm.

"Wazzup blue man! Quake went out, just so you know" Blaze said who was seating on the couch, eyes fully glued to his phone. "Okay? So who made dinner?" I asked "Big bro BBB" my stomach churned by the mention of his name.

"Oh. Tell them I already ate and won't make it for dinner." I rushed back to my shared room and unluckily I had to bump into my most hated person. "C-Cyclone, welcome home" his hair was dripping wet probably because he took a shower. I didn't say anything to him but silence; I trotted towards my room and threw myself into my soft bed.

I groaned in annoyance after that getting hit by a pillow. "Shut your mouth, I'm trying to watch Pokémon in my phone!" I heard Thunder scold. I sat up and laughed it out before he rolled his eyes at me. I grabbed my own phone and went to text Y/n.

Author's POV

Y/n just came home when she received a message from Cyclone

BLUEBOI

Are you home? [SEEN]

Yup, I'm already home. What's up? [SENT]

Nothing, just wanted to check on you. [SEEN]

We literally just hung out a while ago [SENT]

Yeah, but I miss u already :'( [SEEN]

Dude, chill we're gonna see each other next week. [SENT]

Are you really sure you're not free this weekend?? [SEEN]

I'm definitely sure [SENT]

Okay...Goodnight boss! Have a good evening! :DDD [SEEN]

You too :) [SENT]

Y/n closed her phone with a sigh right after staring at the dark night sky behind her window.