➼𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻
-???

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Y/n's POV
I'm finally home, well because Michael had to pick me up from Yaya's place. I'm not certain what his reason is but it shocked me. I was surprised to see him picking me up without me asking. This is kind of new.

"I'll go to my room now-" "Y/n" he called. "y-yes?" He turned to his heel and faced me with his stoic look. "Refrain from going home late." He said then left to go to his room. His door closed with a click and soon I was left alone. Wait, he's worried for my well-being?!

Did something happen? Did he eat something spoiled? I don't need to worry about that now. Maybe he's just worried because that's his role. I shook my head and went straight to my room.

"Well that was peculiar wasn't it?" FateBot blurted "yeah" she untied herself from my wrist and transformed into her real form. She grew bigger and jolted to my bed. "finally I can relax" "nuh-uh. We have a job to finish" she groaned in frustration, and glared at my bag which contained my phone. "Give me the names. And get this over with. I can't believe I even get tired of my own potential" she flew behind me, grabbing the phone in my bag in an annoyed manner.

"It's not my fault that you have that power" I sassily spat at her. "Well, this is a stupid power! I wanted something cooler than matchmaking" she replied and typed in my password. "You take a shower and I'll finish this," she said, pushing me towards the bathroom.

Cyclone's POV
My face was still as red as a tomato. I couldn't believe something rare Happened to me!! AAHHHH!!!

"Shut your thoughts!" Moon smacked my head, I held my head with a groan. Glaring at her way, she stuck her tongue out and snickered. But wait? How did she know I was screaming internally?

"Dude I literally wrote this book, of course, I know what you're thinking moron" I stared at her with pure confusion. "What are you trying to say?" She quickly realizes what she said and said it was nothing at all. Tsk what an idiot.

"I heard that moron!" She glared at me right before trotting back to the kitchen. I don't care if Moon calls me nicknames, at this point the only thing that I want to think and care about is how y/n's brother entrusted me with her safety!

~•~•Le Flashback•~•~

Ying already left Yaya's place which leaves me and Y/n. Well, also Yaya but it's her place so...

"Are you going to wake Y/n?" Yaya asked, I nodded and started waking Y/n up. We were about to leave Yaya's place when all of a sudden we heard the doorbell rang. I insisted to open the door and was confronted by a cold aura. There I was face-to-face with Y/n's brother, Michael. "I'm here to pick up Y/n," he said with his cold tone. "U-uh y-yeah! S-she's over there!" I opened the door a bit to show where Y/n was. She was surprised as well.