Part 8

Y/n's pov:
We were watching a movie and eating a pizza. Then I felt like I should explain him something. "They divorced..." he looked at me. "Sorry...who?" "My parents...they divorced." "you dont have to talk ab...." "I want to. I feel like you're the only one who really cares." "I do! I do care." And he smiled.
"So...when I was little my dad cheated on my mom...for the first time. They divorced when I was about 16 and I dont know about him since then. And my mom...we haven't talk since their divorce that much and last 2 years at all."
I started crying. "Im so sorry to hear that y/n. You are really strong! Come here." And he hugged me. "Thank you Cal." "It's okay. I'll always be there okay?" I nooded. Then someone ringed a door bell. "Give me a sec!" And i got up and opened a door.

Cal's pov:
When she came back, she wasnt okay.
"Hey..are you ok? You look like you just saw a ghost." "Ehm yeah Im fine...it was my neighbor..." "at midnight?" I raised my eyebrow. "Yeah...they are leaving for a holidays." "Oh okay...." I didn't believe her but i didn't want to ask more about it.
We were watching a movie and then i felt her head on my shoulder. I looked at her and she was sleeping. I grabbed a blanket that was behind us on the sofa and put it on her. Then slowly wrapped my arm around her which almost woke her up and then she cuddled up to me still sleeping. I put the volume a bit lower so it wouldnt wake her up and i kissed her head. When the movie ended it was about 1am so i decided to go home. I carefuly caressed her cheek, picked her up and took her probably to her bedroom. I put a blanket on her and kissed her forehead. Then I went back to the livingroom, turned off the laptop, cleaned a bit and grabbed my things and went to the door. "Cal?" I turned around and she stand there. "Why dont you sleep?" She came to me and i could see she was almost crying.

Y/n's pov:
"Where are you going?" "I thought about going home...whats wrong?"  He touched my shoulders. "Nothing i just..." "no no dont cry...Im here." He hugged me "Can you please stay here tonight?" "Of course."
He grabbed my hand and we went to my bedroom. I laid on my bed and he got to his knees next to the bed and carresed my cheek. "I'll be downstairs on the sofa okay?"
"No please...can you lay here?" "You sure?" I nooded. "Okay." He smiled and lay next to me. I lifted up my blanket so he could lay under it too. "Thanks." I just smiled. "Do you want to tell me what happend?" "I...my neighbors...." he wiped my tears. "It wasn't your neighbor right?" "No...it...it was...." "it's okay...take your time." he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. "It was my ex boyfriend. We were dating for like 6 months and we broke up few months ago but he still wants me back." "But its not why are you so scared isnt it?" "No...at the beggining it was amazing like every relationship but after a month he started to be....to be agresive and...." "He was beating you up?" I nooded and he pulled away from me. "Please dont leave...Cal please I...."