Part 29

Next morning...
Y/n's pov:
I woke up with Duke in my hands still sleeping. Then I looked at my phone and saw that Cal texted me.
But I didn't answer. I felt so bad for not responding but I didnt know what to do. I just got up, play with Duke and then went to my job.

As every day in the evening I got home, played with Duke and looked at phone. But third day after he left was different. As a fan I was following a lot of fanpages and there was one video.
'5sos show - yesterday!'
It was a video from show from yesterday. There was boys and the camera was on Calum and he was talking.

"Last few days...and especially today....is a very difficult for me to play. There is one thing that makes me really sad...I want just want you to think about that one person in your life who makes you the happiest and now imagine you dont have them, that you wouldnt met them, that you hurt them somehow and they arent in your life anymore....it can be someone who you know your whole life or someone you met month ago. Someone who you know since your childhood or someone who you met in the street then in the park, bought them pizza for their birthday and then helped them from a difficult situation. Then you hurt them because you said something you shouldnt, then you had to leave and now they dont wanna talk to you and.....Im sorry-"  I started crying. He wasn't the one who hurt ...I hurt him! I feel the same but I didn't say it. I hate looking at him when hes broken and crying...thanks to me.

"...Im sorry, just...just be greatefull for people that are in your life and treat them right! The song I want to play now...we wrote a long time ago but now I can finally understand the meaning of every single word in this song...so ehm...I know you are not hearing or watching this but....this song is for you, I love you...Wherever you are!" And the song started...but only Cal was singing.

"For a while we pretended
That we never had to end it
But we knew we'd have to say goodbye
You were crying at the airport
When they finally closed the plane door
I could barely hold it all inside

Torn in two and I know shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of

You, wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

I could fly a thousand oceans
But there's nothing that compares to what we had
And so I'll walk alone
I wish I didn't have to be gone
Maybe you've already moved on
But the truth is I don't want to know"