Part 19

Cal's pov:
"No...It can't be true! She can't be dead..."
"No no no, Im not saying she is dead! The ambulance took her to the another hospital because she can't be in the same one as that guy who hurt her. I dont know details but she should be okay."
"Can I go home please? Now?" "You can but-" "Thank you! Bye." And we all left my room. "Uhhh...Im sorry, I forgot...which hospital?" He told me and we finally left the hospital.

We got there, I ran to the hospital. "Hello, can you please tell me where is Y/n y/l/n ?" The nurse looked like she wanted to kill me. "Hello! Who are you?"
"Boyfriend." "Okay...Kate? Show him her room." "Thank you!" The other nurse and I got in front of the door of y/n's room. "Stay here, I'll ask her if she wants to see you." "Thanks."

Y/n's pov:
Knock on the door. "Hello, there is some
good-looking boy who wants to see you..."
"Calum?" I got excited. "I dont know his name but he said he is your boyfriend."
"My boyfriend?" "Yes, he said that...are you sure you want to see him? Dark hair, many tattoos...."
"What? Really?" "Yes!" "It's Calum! Can he please come here?" "Of course!" She left.

Door opened. He came in. I started crying.
"Y/n!" He hugged me. "Are you okay?" "I am! I can go home in an hour. What about you?"
"I fainted right after you. But Im fine."
"And Joe?" "Boys said that right after he left the hospital the police arrested him." "You're really strong! You punched him once and he was in the hospital." She laughed. "Anything for you!"
"I dont know what I'd do without you Cal."
"I can say the same. Lets go home." And we left the hospital and boys drove us home.