18

When Taehyung is your bias but you also love the other 6 as equally as him💀

«★D★»

Beads of sweat poared down Eun sang's head as she sat in the examination hall for her maths competition. Not because of how tough the paper was but because of what Soo jin had revealed before the test had even began.

Soo jin had decided to confide in Eun sang about her problem concerning her father. Even though she was her best friend, the brunette thought that it was a selfish thing to do. Now she didn't even want to answer all these easy questions infront of her eyes in the fear of coming number one and causing Soo jin's dad to beat her.

By now the other students had finished skimming through the paper and we're now even halfway through while Eun sang had just written her name and answered the first question. Interupting all the students attention was the loud standing of Lee Suho. He had just walked out of class with an empty paper on his desk. Eun sang knew that the reason to this was him being jealous about Ju kyung going on a blind date. The brunette also followed her brother out as she now hoped Soo jin would come first in the test.

The next day the brunette walked into the school with a sulken face wondering about her friends problem and on how she would be able to help.

Eun sang's thoughts were interupted by a slight push on her back. A flying phone came into view and using her quick reflexes she caught it. Her gaze landed on her own picture only for the phone to be snatched by Seojun again. A panting Ju kyung stood behind the two. The long haired girl used her brains and let Eun sang deal with the person that she considered an 'idiot'.

"Why so glum beautiful?" He asked smiling at her and trying to cheer her up. His smile was enough to lighten her mood and his contagious smile passed on to hers.

Just as he thought he had succeeded, her face fell again. "Why were you running away from Ju kyung with my picture on your phone. Are you black mailing my friend with my pictures?"

"No."

"Did she blackmail you first? Àhhh! You're riding your bike again aren't you?" She stated with a gasp as her eyes roamed his face and fell on his hair.

"Shit!" He mumbled looking at his messy hair from his peripheral vision. He had forgotten to set his hero hair in the line of blackmailing ju kyung to not sell him out to his mother.

Now stood before him a not only annoyed but pissed off brunette. She was mad that Seojun was not keeping his promise. Just by the glimpse on her face, he knew he was in trouble so he just gathered all his strength and ran away.

"Yah! Come back here." She shouted trailing behind him yet lagging a few feet.

"What a waste of energy!" The brunette mumbled to herself as she entered her class fanning herself with her hand. She was unable to catch Seojun due to his fast speed. Next to her seat was Seojun surrounded by his friends.

Honestly speaking, the brunette was too tired to do anything. So, she just sighed and went to sit on her place as the boys around there dispersed leaving Seojun alone around his seat.

"I'm a peice of garbage. I wanted to cheat on my girlfriend with you. I apologize." Soo ahs loud voice was heard as the brunette wiped small sips of water from her harry potter themed bottle.

Seojun, whose eyes were on the talking two girls, decided to interrupt. "Were you rejected? How do you get rejected so easily? It's so quick." He said now laughing.

"Tsch! You're taking like you've never been rejected." Eun sang said as the whole class became silent hanging onto her every word. The brunette clearly remembered the day in middle school when Seojun had gathered the courage to ask out his one month crush, only to come back rejected. The day he cried on her shoulders, having being rejected the first time.

Saved by the bell for lunch, Seojun immediately just stood up and walked out. Ju kyungs head pondered in wonder as to why these two would never ever finish their conversations.

Eun sang and Ju kyung we're now on the line to get lunch when the long haired girls eyes landed on Seojun laughing with his friends at a photograph on his phone. The two girls shared a look as they wondered which one of the two he was exposing. Without a second thought, Ju kyung walked forward with all he econfidence and skillfully removed his motorbike keys from his pocket.

As soon as his glaring gaze landed in her, she threw the keys towards Eun sang who caught it perfectly. The moment her fingertips grazed the keys, she took off outside wanting a head start which she got from a pile of students pushing Seojun on the side. Ju kyung decided to rush after Seojun incase something happened.

Eun sang was being chased by Seojun who was being chased by Ju kyung who was being watched by Suho.

"Give it back when I'm being nice. Give it back." He said running and gaining some speed on her small legs.

"No. Never!" Eun sang panted turning behind to show him her tongue as a form of disagreement. This reaction time of her gave him the perfect time to take one step and reach ahold of her.

Eun sang was caught by surprise at the feeling of a hand on her wrist. Her hair flew around as she jerked forward hitting his hard chest. What was with him and her wrist?

"Hand it over?"

"First let go!"

Ju kyung arrived there and stood there creating some distance between them. It had not even been a second and a hand had already grabbed Ju kyung's wrist too. In the cemented pavement now stood Suho and Seojun staring at each other while Ju kyung and Eun sang tried to break their fight.

From far it looked like a love square but with two of them being siblings.

"What are you doing?" "I could ask you the same thing?" The two boys spoke in their most threatening voice glaring at each other.

"Stop!" Ju kyung scream as the trios attention turned towards her. "You're about to fight infront of ss again. The rumours are going to start again" she continued whining.

"Not this again." The brunette rolled her eyes pulling Seojun away from there leaving the two love birds alone.

She threw his key on his hand. "Now you have your key. So delete my picture."

"That I can't do." He responded keeping his phone in his close proximity incase she tried anything dodgy. "Then promise me that you won't show anyone or use it to blackmail me or my friends." She said even though she looked good in the pictures.

Bringing her hand forward she popped out her smallest finger and waited for his words. His face showed amusement and the sour look in his eyes due to Suho was even gone.

"Pinky promise"

«★D★»

Yesss finally took time off my studies and wrote.

I hate how my teachers keep telling me to stop messing around In school and work harder. Like bitch I literally get the highest grade in your class. Idk what problem they have.

«★D★»«★D★»«★D★»

[EDITED]