29

The cosmos is within us

We are made of star-stuff.

«★D★»

Running into the teacher's staffroom was Han Seojun, who confessed at being at the scene which his friends were being punished about. On his trail were Eun sang, Ju kyung and Soo ah. All of them being made to squat mid air, in a very uncomfortable position. Surprisingly, Soo jin and Suho entered also claiming that they started the fight.

The head teacher rushed in and shouted at the squating students, making them lean on each other and almost falling down . His eyes trailed towards Eun sang as he pulled her from her squatting position and made her stand next to Suho. "Did our top students get hurt by any chance?" Immediately, Eun sang knew what he was doing. Being a suck-up. He was fluttering them because of their father. One more of a reason why they wanted to keep their fathers Identity a mystery.

The top students- Eun sang, Suho and Soo jin kept serious faces as they wrote I am sorry on their pages aiming for the more than four pages that they had been assigned as an apology. Soo ah and Yoo taehoon wrote with two pens glued together as their faces beamed with joy. It was as if this was not their first time writing the apology hence they came prepared. On the other hand Ju kyung was confused, Seojun being the lazy one scribbled on his paper and put his head to sleep.

Eun sang who was sitting next to Seojun felt the uncontrollable desire to touch his soft hair that was directly next to her hand. Her focus shifted to Ju kyung who was blaming herself for the previous events. Rolling her eyes, Soojin demanded Seojun to apologize to the two girls. "You should apologize to them. This happened because they thought Eun sang was your girlfriend."

"Well-she looks fine." He muttered gripping the hem of his blazor while staring at the brunette next to him. Dropping on the matter, Soo jin fixated her gaze on her paper, pressuring her hand at the thought of what her father would do to her for being punished in school.

As everyone went back to minding their own business, Seojun moved closer to Eun sang. His breath slowed down as his face inched closer to her ears. Eun sang didn't dare to turn her head as she knew that it would result in actions that her dear brother would be so against. "After today they won't disturb you." His hot breath trailed on her ear as she felt a full shiver down her spine. He stopped breathing, scenting her cherry perfume when so close to her neck. His eyes trailed on the soft skin on her neck that just looked too empty without his mouth.

"Did you fight them?" The brunette was now blushing, removing Seojun out of his trance as he moved away from her. If only there weren't people in the room. If only.

"Do you really think they are worthy of my fists?" He cracked his fists which echoed around the whole room. The couple on the centre of the table snuggled themselves as they looked at Seojun with fear. They truly thought he was a bad boy. During this whole commotion, Eun sang didn't fail to notice the lingering gazes of Ju kyung and Suho. It was time they got together. Maybe they just needed a push.

After school the gang decided to meet for studying-apart from Seojun since he didn't give a damn about studies. Heading out of the study area with Soojin and Ju kyung, the brunette was halted by a scared Somi's boyfriend who immediately apologized to the girls and rushed away. The girls stood in wonder as to why he even apologized in the first place. The three girls decided to walk home together incasee the boy came again.

"Ah, they are so lucky. When will we ever get to be college students?" Students afar could be seen drunk on soju ,having the time of their lives. Little did they know that they were making memories. And that was exactly what the three standing girls wanted to do. Upon hearing that Ju kyung had never had a taste of alcohol, the two girls decided to break that virginity.

Ju going hurriedly but yet skillfully did makeup on Soojin first. As she finished her art on Eun sang, she let out a gasp. She had never seen the brunette with such make up and it truly astonished her at how godly she looked. With the make up, the two girls could pass off as college students.

"I'm thirsty." With confidence as huge as an elephants the trio entered the store. "The professors lecture have been so boring." Ju kyung kept up the facade looking at Eun sang to continue. "I know right! I literally slept through half of the maths lesson and woke up when he was teaching us how to calculate the speed of light!" Soojin cooed as she smiled at her friend. Her fake laughed echoed the store as she out her hand on the brunettes shoulder. "If only he wasn't so boring. Then we would actually learn things in maths."

They fake gossipped as they reached to the cashier. Eun sang knew exactly what to do. She became sher faced at the man as she voiced her edgy english accent."I'd like to pay please." The man stood mesmerized by her voice as he watched her face.

"You're high-schools students,aren't you?" His face became stern as he looked at Eun sang who reminded him of his own daughter. "With small faces like yours, you could never pass off as college students." His tongue clicked involuntary as he thought about the consequences of underage drinking.

The three girls immediately apologized and walked out before they could start a commotion. "I thought Soo ah's face was the smallest." The brunette was full on laughing as if she had actually drank beer. "If she were with us, we would have been caught even before we started lying about our professor." Soojin's mouth curved into a smile as she gripped Eun sang and Ju kyung to prevent her from falling after laughing so much. Their stomachs ached as they laughed and laughed. Truly laughter is the best medicine.

"Cheers!" The three girls shook their drinks together as they bottles collided. Even though they didn't get to drink beer, they got a memorable experience. They got to laugh and share their stories as one joke led to another. They got to share out their secrets as they talked together. They felt free even without a sip of alcohol. That was something. Something that only true friends could make you experience.

«★D★»

This reminded me of my bestie and how much I appreciate he rin my life. That bitch has helped me through everything. Cheers to our 12 yr friendship.

Hello cupcakes. Comment if you are safe and doing good mentally. Love, D :)

«★D★»«★D★»«★D★»

[EDITED]