31

Oops I dropped my pencil▄█▀█●

«★D★»

Eun sang was on her way to the mall, where Seojun had called her to buy a birthday gift for his sister. Wondering if he had called her alone, she strode out of the elevator. Was this a date? She giggled like a 5 year old as the pretty boy came into her view.

Her eyes shone brightly as they met his, waving to each other. Then they trailed to the figure next to Seojun, Ju kyung. Oh! She brought this upon herself by thinking it was a date but she couldn't help but be dissapointed.

Eun sang frowned when she saw Ju kyung look like she was about to die. "Why are you looking like a ghost?" She asked as she approached the two.

"I'm not in the mood to be teased. Funny enough, both of you had the same reaction. Talk about soulmates." Ju kyung murmured as she left the two alone.

"She's just talking nonsense because she didn't have enough sleep." Eun sang let out a weird laugh as she followed Ju kyung. Seojun would be lying if he said that he didn't feel his heart sink at her words. This was like a game they were playing. Throwing feeling back and forth and still denying they didn't like each other. He was growing tired of it even though he was the one sending mixed signals to the girl.

The trio stopped by the make up store as Go woon had her performance soon and had been practising her make up skills. Eun sang and Seojun walked ahead as Ju kyung was busy with a phone call.

"So-" Eun sang trailed of, trying to get rid of the awkwardness between them. "What do we get first? I've never been here,so I don't know much." He replied carrying on the conversation while looking at the girl who avoided his gaze.

"I don't know much either but we can check out the lip tints by the time Ju kyung is done with her call." They stopped at the lip tint section, staring for a few minutes as neither of them knew which one to choose.

"Do you know which colour she prefers?" Eun sang asked breaking the silence. "Not really, she didn't know how to keep make up before Ju kyung so she's never had a favourite." All this talk and they were just going in circles. They both continued to look at the various colours. However, they couldn't be blamed since there were like a hundred shades of the same colour.

"What about the colour of your lip tint?" Seojun gazed at her lips, making her self conscious. Why is he staring so intently? Makes me so nervous. She thought. She looked at the pretty boy who gulped at the sight of her lips. Embarrassingly for him, he just wanted to kiss her. It like they were shouting his name, ready to be touched. He broke out of his trance as she spoke. "Yeah. I remember which colour it is. Ju kyung recommend it, so we can trust it will suit Go woon."