Part 13

You awoke to see a Chara faced away from you while hanging off half of the bed, you rubbed your eyes as memories of what happened the day before came into your mind, tears rolled down your cheeks as you tried to forget what happend.

You went to the closest and got your spare clothes as you went and took a shower, your mind going blank as you washed away all the tears that had dried on your face, you turned off the shower and got changed as you went back into the bedroom, Chara sitting up in bed who turned to face you.

"Hey." She practically whispered.

"You don't need to change your tone Chara, babying me won't bring Jason back and it sure as hell won't help us escape. I need the judge of storyshift, not a sympathetic babysitter trying to help someone."

Chara looked at you for a few seconds with a dead expression on her face before nodding, she then spoke like she normally did.

"Alright then, if you don't want me to try and soften the blow of your best friend's death so be it. We have another challenge today, it's a intelligence test so you don't need to get into your outfit. We also have another physical challenge tomorrow"

You nodded and began to walk out of the room, shutting the door behind you as you knew Chara would probably want to shower before coming to the lounge.

When you reached the previously mentioned lounge you saw a few blue objects on the table, 20 specifically. You walked over and spotted a note behind all the blue half-spheres, it read:

"Attention all rats, here is the intelligence test i mentioned yesterday, each one of the machines here have one of your names on them, pick up the test and slide off the 2 covers, then answer the question projected, I will know if you do someone else's test so don't bother trying. Error"

You looked towards the blue devices, you spotted one with small print on it saying "Y/N". You picked up the device and slid off the two covers, a holographic projection and keyboard popping up from a lens in the device, the question read:

"A scientist makes a living organism that is sentient, it escapes the scientist and looks for people to find it's meaning in life, you come across this monster and you have heard what it's capable of, what do you do?"

You quickly type in: "Who is the monster, the scientist or the organism?" and submit your response, the device immediately blows a fuse and smoke rises out of it, you throw it into a nearby bin and walk over to the kitchen area, making yourself some waffles as your mind goes blank yet again.

Time flew past and you saw people going to bed, feeling quite tired yourself you followed suit.

You got changed and laid down next to Chara, wishing each other a good night you quickly fell asleep.

you awoke and immediately sat up, you didn't know why, but you had a bad feeling about today, you got out of bed and quickly had a shower, after getting changed you woke Chara up and checked that your knife was sharp as you started heading downstairs, you made sure to stay aware of everything that was going on as you waited for the others to come downstairs.

When everybody had got downstairs you pointed out the door was already open, pointing to the door that had not been there previously, everybody walked through and what you saw sent shivers down your spine.

Error stood there, right in front of you and everyone else, he stood there, glaring at all of you before he spoke.

(play music)
"Y-you miserable rats, you someh-o-ow found the secret area and destroyed a document, now yo-u-u know too much i'll have to destroy you a-a-nd try again" his voice was calm yet aggressive, you knew what was about to happen.

You looked back to see Chara, Michael, Alex and everyone else standing there, reaching for their weapons, you looked back at Error, your eyes locking for a few seconds.

You and Error both screamed at the same time before charging at the other. Error threw multiple blue strings at you and Chara, you froze time sporadically and walked out of the way, you knew if you managed to maintain your stamina you could get out of this alive, You looked behind to see Chara cutting the strings and moving around them, you chucked three knives at Error, who promptly summoned multiple black bones to block the oncoming attack, you smirked, Your classmates had taken the opportunity and managed to get the jump on Error, several of them starting to attack, Error weaved and dodged before teleporting away. Error bent down to the ground, his hands touching it, several blue strings went and tied up everyone besides you and Chara before promptly raising them to the air, (wait for instrumental to end) you gritted your teeth as you continued to run at Error, Chara staying put and firing blaster after blaster towards Error, who returned fire with his own blasters, negating both attacks.

You jumped and froze time, you walked behind Error and unfroze time as you swiped at him, you saw the knife go through him as he smirked and threw Chara into you using telekinesis, he laughed as he explained.

"Hahaha, yo-o-u poor glitches, I phase in and out of reality, you won't be able to h-i-t me."

You quickly got up, throwing a few knives at him as you helped Chara up, Error appeared in front of you, swiping at you with a bone he had summoned into his hand, you blocked with your knife as the duel continued, Chara started chucking knife after knife, which Error simply blocked with other bones, your knife and Error's bone clashed together again and again as you fought for dominance over the other, you managed to flick the bone out of Error's hand as you bent down to shoulder his stomach as he teleported away.

Error reached out his hand and trapped Chara in blue strings before raising her to your other classmates,(wait again) this was now a one on one, you ran towards him as you failed to see a blaster aimed towards you, it shot at you, both causing immense pain and taking the breath out of your lungs, you struggled to get up as you and Error began chucking attacks at the other, both bones and knives exploded on impact as your duel continued, Error getting the upper hand on you in several ways before he knocked you back away from him where you promptly collapsed.

He smirked as he summoned another blaster, ready to finish you off once and for all, you groaned, trying to think of a way out of this terrible situation.

"If only i had more time, I would be able to come up with a plan." You muttered to yourself

"Time, time, time!" Your eyes widened as a idea popped into your head, you froze time as you put everything you had into your most powerful, sharp, and fastest knives you ever made, you quickly floated over to behind Error as you wrapped your hands around him, You knew this would Anchor him in reality, as the last of your strength left you, you muttered:

"Ti-ime will furthermore be unchanged by my wi-ill."

Time unfroze as the knives flew towards you and Error, you saw him struggle as you kept a tight grip, you felt something pierce you as you saw your knives sticking out your stomach, Error screamed as he faded away, the blue strings around your classmates falling limp, you fell forward, the last thing you saw being a pile of dust on the ground, before it all went black.