Chapter 6 | figured out feelings

Narrators POV // 12:00 PM //

"IM NOT GONNA DIE" Y/n groaned.

Sebastian snickered as Sam and Abby were holding tree branches over Y/n's head.

Just before leaving the cabin they had asked the farmer for her axe, the two used their sheer will power to chop down two healthy leaved branches in order to create shade for their vampire friend.

"But don't you feel safe with all the shade your getting right now?" Sam grinned, the four were walking to the bathhouse, Sebastian walking behind them.

"I could've just brung an umbrella, plus I have a sun hat, sun glasses, and I'm wearing jeans and a hoodie, what's the point?"

"Their just looking out for you, plus is it really that bad?" Sebastian asked, flicking a leaf off her black hoodie.

"Yes" Y/n monotoned, shaking her hair from the fallen leafs.

As they got to the bathhouse, the branches were set aside and they all stepped into the tiled room.

"Welp, we'll see you at the pool" Abby grinned at the two boys, pulling Y/n into the girls change room.

"Welcome to the girls change room!" Abby let go of Y/n, opening her locker happily.

She was in a pretty good mood considering her crying from earlier.

Since Y/n never needed a swimsuit she had never bought one.

So Abby had did her a favour and let her borrow one of hers.

It was a black two piece, Y/n cringed a bit as she suddenly felt insecure but she was already there so she might as well go along with it.

Abby pulled out a dark purple one piece from her bag and Y/n sighed as the two went to their separate stalls.
_______________________________

"Hey guys!" Abby waved as they walked out the girls side, the two men were standing together, chatting.

Sebastian had a shirt on which disappointed
Y/n a tiny bit.

It was an old band tee that had probably been worn to sleep a million times.

Seb looked towards Y/n and immediately looked away as his eyes led him to a forbidden area.

His face felt hot, burning up, he groaned a bit before ruffling his hair and taking his shirt off.

"Wear this" Seb passed Y/n the shirt.

"You-"

"It's fine.. j-just wear it"

She let out a sigh before putting the shirt on, she had thanked Sebastian as the three humans got into the pool.
_______________________________
"Y/n... I love you and everything but.." Abby muttered, sitting in the water with Sebastian and Sam.

"WHY ARENT YOU COMING IN?" She yelled, a little sad with the girls decision to not get in the water.

Y/n sat cross legged by the pool, smiling at Abby sweetly.

"Vampires can't go into running water" Sebastian explained.

"But this isn't running water?" Sam questioned, Sebastian shrugged and they all stared at their vampire friend.

"I just don't like getting wet ok? It doesn't effect me that much but I just.."

"Your afraid of water.." Sam grinned from ear to ear, looking amused with the new found knowledge, he reached out for Y/n.

"IM NOT AFRAID OF IT I JUST DON'T LIKE IT OK? MY SIBLINGS MADE IT HARD FOR ME TO LIKE GROWING UP, DON'T TOUCH ME" She backed away angrily, hitting the bathhouse walls.