Chapter 5 | a failed invitation

Y/n's POV // summer 1 // 7:30 am //

"What are you doing here?"

Sebastian stood on my porch as I stared at him, he wore a cheeky grin, looking down at my Pyjamas.

I hate to admit the expression he wore would probably make teenage me smile and fluster, get giddy and frantically toss around in bed from the way his freckles painted over his cheeks and nose.

Fuck this guys really cute.

"The wizard asked me to give you this" Sebastian handed me a bottle of blood.

"Thanks.. want a coffee or something?"

I stared at the backpack he carried on his back, noting to myself that he's probably gonna be here for a while working.

He nodded, I sighed, smirking softly while the emo stepped into my house yet again to protect me from the outside world.

Why was he doing this?

There's really no point in it..

There were whispers around town about how Sebastian never left his home, barely spoke to anyone.. he was antisocial.

So why is the 'quiet kid' talking to me out of all people?

Things just didn't add up..

Though his presence was calming, it itches at me not knowing his intentions.

Taking in the blood, Sebastian looked over to me from my bed, he sat comfortably, back laid against my headboard.

His backpack was sitting by the bed, a laptop sat in his lap.

The sight was irritatingly natural.

My senses doubled, placing the bottle into my cupboards with all the other empty blood bottles.

Not getting to eat last night really made this feeding worth nothing.

I was still hungry, needing for more.

"Y/n? Did you eat last night?" Sebastian asked, fuelling my anger.

Is he making fun of me?

I bet he ate.

God Y/n you sound like a fucking asshole.

Get it together, you don't wanna do something you'll regret.

Sebastian stood up, walking closer to me, an alarm rang in my head, telling me to run away.

I was too hungry to be near a human being right now, it was dangerous for Sebastian to even be a mile away from here..

Thank god I never told him about breeding season, also known as heat season.

"N-no.. it's fine I can handle it, thanks for the blood but I think you should go now"

It wasn't hard pushing him out but Sebastian resisted, taking my wrists and stepping aside from the door.

This little..

To my surprise, and disappointment his neck was bared in front of me.

"Here"

I stared at the skin of his neck.

Seb was always pale.. but something about it now enticed the idea of leaving a mark on the quiet boy.

Sebastian swallowed causing his Adam's apple to bob, defining the Center of his throat, suddenly I felt the urge to have a taste of his skin.

"Stop, Are you insane?" I grimaced at him, turning around and hugging myself for comfort and containment of my pheromones of many at the moment.

"I've researched everything, as long as you don't take enough to kill me I'm fine with it, plus you were the one that suggested it at the flower dance"