Chapter 7 | down in hell

Narrators POV // Summer 7 // 6:30 PM

"Shit shit shit shit shit" Y/n cursed under her breath, running up the stairs to the Wizards door with Abby, Sam and Sebastian following close behind.

She had immediately ran away after an investigator came by her porch.

Sam answered the door for her while she hid behind her bed.

"Rasmodius!" She called out, he let her in immediately.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID THEY'D BE HERE IN A MONTH!" She whisper yelled at him, the girl was still very conscious of her surroundings.

"Something was messed up during the look through, there's no time now, we have to go back home" Rasmodius said sternly, Y/n stared at him in shock as Ras chanted a spell, he wasted no time getting his friends granddaughter safe..

A dark crimson door appeared before them, sending the trio into panic.

"B-but-" Abby reached out for Y/n.

"Wait! We'll go with her" Sebastian took the vampires hand.

"What!?" Both the magical beings yelled.

"No no no, I don't think you understand Sebastian, I'm going to hell.. LITERALLY" Y/n held his shoulders, smiling at him with an irritated look.

She thought he was joking..

"There's no reason for you to be there"
Rasmodius explained.

"If it's as bad as Y/n thinks it is than I'm not leaving her alone" Seb pulled her back defensively, glaring at the old man.

"how do you know what I think?" Y/n flicks his hand off, glaring daggers into his eyes.

"It's pretty obvious.." Sam mentioned, earning a hard stare from Y/n.

She never wanted this to happen.. but her fears came true when Ras let out a sigh.

"Fine.. but you take care of each other.. and always stay by Y/n.. if you don't, your basically dead meat"

Sebastian nodded "WHAT!?" Y/n yelled.

"Y/n just- take care of them?" Rasmodius sighed, rubbing his temples in the stressful situation he was in.

She stared at him for a long time, finally she went to Sebastian and the others.

They had already texted their parents telling them they were going on a vacation.

Considering they were adults it was completely fine..

"Please.. stay with me at all times..."

She was terrified...

Y/n didn't wanna lose her new found friends, even if she didn't wanna admit it, she'd grown attached to the reckless bunch just as much as she was attached to Samuel.

They all nodded to their vampire friend and Y/n let out a sigh.

"Let's go.." Rasmodius gestured to the door as it opened and they all went in including the wizard.

They weren't in hell yet, but they were now in a dark crimson hallway as the door closed behind them.

The hallway held many doors, to different universes.. different timelines.. Y/n could even see the year Samuel died.

And then there was her home.

They stood in front of the large doors, contemplating on going in.

Ras put his hand down on his old friends shoulder, comforting her a bit.

After calming down Rasmodius began to explain "Your clothes will go back to what you were wearing the last time you were here, Sebastian, Sam and Abby are an exception so their clothes will stay the same, but considering  it's a very proper place you might wanna have them changed into something more.. fancy"