Harry beaten up at the Brits (Larry)

Well, we all know what this is based on. I found it so cute how distracted and worried Louis was when Harry was late <33

~~~

Summary: Harry is gone when the boys are meant to be receiving an award. He only turns up a few hours later, but it's pretty clear what happened to him

~~~ 

''One Direction!'' The host yelled out with a big smile on her face, looking to the boys in the crowd. Cheers erupted in the stadium as Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn stood up, making their way to the stage. Louis was barely paying attention though. Yes, the boys had noticed that Harry was nowhere to be seen, but Louis was positively losing his shit. There were so many people around that it was very possible for something to happen to him. Lou looked around the stadium wildly as Liam put a hand on his lower back and ushered him along.

''But Liam- !'' He started, only to be cut off by the younger lad. 

''I know, mate, I know. We can't do anything about it for now.'' He said softly. Shaking his head, Louis just continued walking up the catwalk. He must have looked insane, because he was whipping his head in every direction just to try and catch a glimpse of his boyfriend. Still nothing. So, he didn't have a choice but to stand up there as Liam started talking, Niall and Zayn smiling appreciatively at the camera and crown. The only thing that was going through Louis' mind was Harry Harry Harry Harry. 

''Uh, has anyone seen a curly headed one?'' Liam asked suddenly, making Louis head whip around once more. The rest of the lads thought Harry would have shown up by now, and it was honestly hard to not worry about it- the Brits were a bit deal, so it was obvious that a bunch of people came. It would have been easy for Harry to get lost or get in trouble for something. That's what Louis was worrying about the most. ''I don't know where you are, Harry, uh...''

''I'm sure he'll thank everyone once we find him.'' Niall said with a slight laugh, trying to cover up that he was getting nervous.

''We better go find him.'' Liam sighed. The crowd laughed a little bit, not really realising how serious this situation was; Louis didn't want the crown to worry at all, but it did make him wonder how clueless people could be be sometimes. His only choice was to follow the others back down the catwalk. Making sure he would walk in a straight line, Zayn came up behind him and started pushing him along, just like Liam had earlier. As soon as they were back in their seat, Louis turned to the others. 

''Guys, where the fuck is he?!'' He whisper shouted. Yes, it was loud in the room, but he still didn't want to draw attention to himself. Especially when it came to all the Larry 'rumours'. 

''Mate, he has to be around here somewhere.'' Niall said, biting his lip. ''He probably went to the toilet and got lost.''

''Niall, it's not that easy to get lost here! Yes, it's a big building but Harry's not stupid, I- ''

''Louis, calm down.'' Zayn said sternly as he saw the clear panic on Louis' face, not really helping the situation whatsoever. 

''We'll find him, yeah?'' Liam added comfortingly. Louis just exhaled shakily and shook his head.

''We still have ages until the awards finish though...'' He said. Biting his lip in though, Liam nodded, sighing quietly.

''I know, mate...he might show up before it ends.''

~~~

The awards have finished and Harry was still nowhere to be found. Louis was hyperventilating by the time the boys got away from all the people, escorted into a private room by their bodyguards. As soon the door was closed, Louis lowered himself into a chair and put his head in his hands. He swore to protect Harry all those years ago, and he felt like he had failed completely. Most people would think he was overreacting...but no one knew what was going on and it was scary.