Watersports (Cashton)

Wow, second update in one day...I'm proud of myself haha. It's totally not 23:04, and I totally don't have school tomorrow, and I totally shouldn't be asleep...oh well lol :D

Also, yes, I think I'm going insane...I actually wrote something that isn't Muke for a change. Someone call an ambulance, I'm not okay hehe. This is my first time writing watersports, so don't come at me, please..

**WARNING: Includes watersports and smut.

~~~

Summary: Calum really needs to pee and Ashton can't help but notice

~~~

Calum's point of view

How many bottles of water have I drunk? Eight? No, no, it was nine... Or was it-? OH, who the fuck cares?! I loved the way it turned me on, I loved the way it felt when I got desperate. And that's exactly what I felt like now. Nearly releasing right then and there, I followed the boys to the car as we left the studio doors. We have been recording all day, and I haven't gone to the bathroom once. It was an understatement when I said I really had to go...

''Move over, Ash.'' I mumbled before climbing into Michael's car. He was driving, Luke in the passenger's seat as Ashton sat in the back with me. We usually drove in this seating arrangement. Crossing my legs desperately, I let out a whimper and leant against the window; I felt a bit come out.

''You okay, Cal?'' Ashton asked in concern. Muke was now in the car, Michael starting the engine and pulling out of the parking lot.

''I r-really need to pee...'' I whined. No point in lying- they would have found out sooner or later when they saw me sprinting to Michael's bathroom. ''Like, really, really badly.''

''Why didn't you just go in the studio?''

''I didn't have time, Michael.'' Okay, that was a lie. But I couldn't help it, I loved doing this so much; there were days when I wouldn't go the bathroom at all, jerking off in the morning. The boys didn't know this, and they weren't about to find out. Now pulling my legs up to my chest, I felt a little bit of piss come out. ''Oh my god, I can't fucking hold it. Shit, shit, shit.''

''Calum, chill, we're nearly at the house.'' Luke informed me. No, I needed to go now. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ash's eyes light up like a light bulb just went off in his head. Shit. He couldn't guess...could he? I just avoided his gaze and tried to hold it, moving over in my seat.

''Michael, I'm begging you, please pull over!'' I breathed out, my bladder threatening to release any minute.

''Cal, I'm sorry, there's nowhere to pull over. Hold on for a little bit longer, buddy, we're almost there.'' He replied. Whining, I grabbed my crotch and squeezed, trying to relieve the pressure in my bladder. Ashton looked over to me and smirked. I closed my eyes before I felt him poke me in the stomach, making me let out more piss.

''SHIT, Ash!'' I exclaimed. ''Don't, I'll piss myself if you do that!''

''Piss then.'' He whispered into my ear so the others couldn't hear. Snapping my head up to look at him, my breathing got caught in my throat.

''What?''

''Piss all over me, Cal. You get me so hot; I can almost feel your warm piss running all the way down my body...''

I stared at him with an open mouth. I had no idea what to say, so I just squealed as he poked me again and squeezed for longer than was necessary.

''Stop, Ashton, you're gonna make him piss himself, for fuck's sake.'' Luke's annoyed voice came from the front seat, looking in the mirror to look at us. Ashton sighed defeatedly.