Party!!!!

Rachels POV
I get dressed and go to school. I hear Finn say my name. I walk as fast as I can but he catches up to me. What!!! I say. Well there is this party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me. I don't know Finn how can I trust you. You can I promise. This is your second chance don't mess it up. I say.
Finns POV
This is your second chance don't mess it up. I hear her say. Before I know it it's football practice. It flys by so I go up to Rachel. So what time should I pick you up? I ask. 6:30? Rachel says. Okay see you later. I go home and get dressed before I know it it is 6:00. I have to go. I tell my mom Carole. Okay she says. Finn my boyfriend Burt Hummel is coming over fir dinner tommorow. Wait you know that is Rachel's and Kurt's ex-dad right. Yea he invited them to dinner with us. Cool I say. Well I have to go get Rachel bye. I say. Bye she says.
Rachels POV
I get dressed in a black dress with heels I hear Finn honk I rush downstairs say bye to my dad and walk out. We get to the party and neither me or Finn drink. Finn comes up and kisses me I kiss back and he deepens it we go up to a room and we get undressed and you know what happens after that.

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated I've been slammed with stuff I hope you like this chapter comment vote the drama will start in the next chapter read to find out shout out to @gleever_05