Bleach

A/N
Okay in my story Rachel is gonna be allergic to bleach.
Quinn's POV
Okay San and Britt here is my plan. Well Rachel is allergic to bleach so in school tomorrow we're gonna fill a room with bleach and on Rachel's way to glee we will pull her in there and she will pass out and maybe the baby will die.
Finns POV
I'm sitting on the waiting with the rest of the glee club. The only one who is not here is Burt. The next thing I know the doors slide open and Burt is there. Where is she is she okay is the baby okay? He asks. We haven't heard anything yet. I said. Okay so how did this happen? Kurt asks. Well I take most if the responsibility. I said. What did you do Finn? My mom asks. Well at that party before I met up with Rachel I might of had sex with Quinn. I said. Finn! The whole glee club screams. Miss Berry the doctor says. We all stand up. Is she okay is the baby okay? I ask. They're fine she is in room 207 if u want to go see her. The doctor says then walks away. I think Kurt Carole Burt and Finn should go first. Mr. Schue says. I walk up to the room with the others. I walk in the room with her hand on her stomach talking to the baby. Saying stuff like this is your mommy and I love you. Hey. I say. Oh hey. She says.
A/N
I'm gonna skip the rest if the conversation she calm until Burt comes in and then she gets calm again. And her and Finn kiss and get back together.
The next morning
Rachel's POV
I was released from the hospital yesterday and I'm not going to school until glee club. So it's 2:50 so I decide to go ahead and leave. I'm walking down the hall when someone pulls me into a room full of bleach and it's Quinn. Let me out Quinn. I say. The room gets darker and darker and that is the last thing I remember.
Finns POV
I'm sitting in glee club and Rachel doesn't come in I've been calling and calling her and she is not picking up. Quinn comes in the room late where is Rachel?!? I yell. Oh let's just say that she is in a room full of bleach. She says. She's allergic to bleach and you know that. I say. She's In a empty classroom. I run out and I finally find her and I pick her up and carry her back to glee club. She wakes up and screams.
A/N
Oh no why did she scream?? Find out in the next chapter