Finchel begins

Finns POV
I look over and I see Quinn and her new adopted sister talking next I hear is omg Finn broke up with me. And then I see Rachel say something and walk away.
Rachel's POV
Omg I just schooled Quinn Fabray. Before I know it cheerios practice is over. I go to the auditorium and think about Quinn and everything else my new school all the people. Then I hear the auditorium door close but I don't see anybody next thing I know I get a grape slushie thrown on my face. You know what maybe we aren't sisters maybe we are enemies. Quinn says with an evil grin. This is Santana Lopez and Britney S. Pierce and we are the unholy trinity. Yea have a nice day loser. Britney and Santana said in unison. As soon as they walk out I hear you sang great in Glee Club today. I turn around and see Finn. Thanks I say. How about we go get you cleaned up? He asks. Thanks I say. After he helped me get cleaned up I say thanks and start to walk out.
Finns POV
She starts to walk out before she gets out the door I say Rachel. She turns around and says yes. How would you like to go out to dinner about 6 tonight? I ask. Like on a date? She says. Yea. I say. Okay under a couple conditions we don't talk about Quinn or cheerios and we just be ourselves. Deal? She asks. Deal I say. Okay. She says. One more thing would you like to be my girlfriend? I ask. She has an idk look on her face. Oh no was I too forward I think. Then her idk expression turns to a smile. Sure she says.
Burt's POV
I really miss Kurt and Rachel I wonder how they are. Without them here it's so lonely I hope I meet somebody soon.
A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've had a lot of stuff on my mind but hope you like this chapter!!!