YMBG! - 6

Hi guys~ Sorry for not updating lately :( I had a hectic schedule everyday in school, so much projects and assignments like UGHH. But don't worry 'cause here is the update :)

YMBG! - 6

They ended up not even doing their project. Rin ws embarrassed and she bid goodbye to Mrs. Huang and Tao. She can't sleep that night. Whenever she closes her eyes, she would remember what happened back in Tao's house and it was so embarrassing. Just what the heck was he thinking?

"Oh? TaoZi, you should have told-" That brought Tao's mind back to reality. He was wondering why he suddenly hugged Rin. He immediately loosens his hold from Rin's waist when he heard a familiar voice, his mom. Tao turned around just to see her mom's confuse look.

"Uhh.. Who is she?" Her mother asked.

"It's my... my...-"

"Hello Mrs. Huang. I'm Lee Rin, his classmate." Rin had bowed to her. When it's her first time meeting a friend's parent, she was always polite and respectful. Time passed by, she won't be like that anymore. It's just a logical thing. When a parent got close to their child's friends, they would have told them to be not so polite. Just like that.

"Hello, it's such a wonder that Tao brought a girl for the first time." Mrs. Huang, who was looking at Tao with a narrowed eye, had said. She then grins.

"Oh! Is she your girlfriend?" Mrs. Huang said, excitedly. Tao's eyes shot open and so did Rin.

"What? No!" They both said, but it seemed like they shouted.

"Really? No? As in no? Ahh~ you poor TaoZi."

"Umm... I think it's a bit late now so... I should go home." Rin stated.

"Ah! How about stay a bit longer for dinner? Hmm?" Mrs. Huang suggested.

"No! I.. I mean that my home is far from here and I should go home now, thanks for inviting me, but my mom might be furious if I'm late." Rin explained calmly. Mrs. Huang nods and told Tao to accompany her to the bus station.

"UGHH!" Rin let out a whine.

"I even decline her mom's offer for dinner!" She then remember that she had class tomorrow, so she decided to stop her overthinking and just sleep.

-XoXo-

Morning arrives and the Rin is early in the bathroom getting ready. She decided to not to be late today. She arrives at school early. Freshly walked in the hallways, passing through the classroom until she reached the canteen and saw Kris with a girl, her back facing Rin's.

The boys were not around them. Rin thought that it was still early that the boy must be still in their beds, snoring. Kris smiled happily at the girl he was talking. They seemed friendly and a bit TOO close to each other.

Rin envy her, but shrug it off. She decided to walk straight to them and greet them good morning. She walked until she reached their table and Kris says hi to her. The girl then whipped her head towards Rin and to Rin's shock it was Angel Kim, her best friend.

"Is that you Rin?" Angel seemingly asked. Rin directly hug her without saying anything. She missed her. She missed her childhood friend. Her best friend. They've been away for who knows how many years. She started to cry like a baby and sniffing can be heard.

"Ohh. Don't cry Rin, You're such a baby!" Angel laughed it off. She pulled from the hug and smiled at Rin.

"Why are you here En?" Rin called Angel with her nickname. It was funny how ugly their nickname was.

"Ohh? I was enrolled here you know, Aen. I was excused because I have a sore eye for a week, but then followed by a fever. OMG, I have sooo much of absence." She explained and then laughed.

"And by the way, why did you transfer here? Don't tell me it's about your father's again?"

"Yeah, It seems like I've go to every other school in every year, it's exhausting."

"Oh! You know Aen? We are classmates!" Angel Exclaimed. The two best friends high five like they have won something over a raffle or something. Kris laughed at them.

"Hi Guys!" Multiple voices greet them. It was the boys. Rin wave at them and said hi.

"Angel! You're back!" Kai said as he approached the table.

"Yah! Stop hitting on Angel. She doesn't like you, you know? She only like us!" Baekhyun told Kai. The boys laughed at them. They are so childish.

"Have you seen Tao? Guys?" Rin Interrupted. She wondered why Tao is still not here. It's almost time to start the class. Canteen is crowded now, everyone was noisy sharing about their lives. Maybe Tao was upset that she went home early yesterday? They did not say a single word when they were walking towards the bus station. He was really upset. She knew it.

The bell rang. Still, Rin did not see even a shadow of Tao. Maybe he's sick? But he's okay that time.

"No. We didn't see him. Right guys?" Suho said and asked the boys. The boys then nodded their heads. Rin sighed.

"Now, now, Don't sigh like that in. You might not gasp an air if you sigh too much." Angel joked. Rain laughed a bit, but it seemed fake. They bid byes' and go to their respective classes.

-XoXo-

Rin can't get over it. She worries too much that she decides to visit Tao.

YMBG! - 6 [END]

OMG.

Share your thoughts; VOTE & COMMENT.