YMBG! - 5

Sorry to make you wait! Here it is! LALALA~

Angel Kim ----->

YMBG! - 5

"So, Tao, when do you plan on making our project. And where?" Rin had asked looking down at him. She was nervous when she's asking him but she fight it off. It was Rin after all. 

Tao jumped a bit on where he was lying. They're at the rooftop of the school. It's because Kris told them that the guys want to eat their lunch on the roof and so, they also agreed. Kris, Tao and Rin goes up to the roof first and waited for the boys to come. 

They started eating but there's no sign of the boys coming. Kris secretly hide a smirk on his lips. He then excuse himself to call the boys. But now, there's no sign of Kris coming back with the boys. It was as if, planned.

"I don't know. Ugh.." Tao answered, breaking the long silence.

"Oh? Are you hurt somewhere?" Rin asked him, worriedly.

"Ahh.. No, it's just.. My neck hurt for lying on the flat surface of the floor." He's about to sit up but Rin pulled him to hers.

"Here, I offer you my lap. It's like a pillow you know." Tao blushed a bit with his heart pounding inside his chest.

There it is. This strange feeling.

"Don't you have something in mind? Time flew faster if we don't start doing it." Rin looked down at him once again. He saw Tao staring at her but then looked away. Her heart pumps a bit loud. Now.

"Oh! How about in my house?" Rin suggested. She didn't really intended to say that. She unconsciously did that just for Tao not to hear her heart pounding because it can possibly heard because they're close.

"Ahh.. But our house is so far from school. How about yours?" Rin decided to take back what she said. She didn't want Tao to go to her house with her messy bedroom, does she?

"Okay." Tao said as he closed his eyes, as if to sleep but only shutting his eyes to prevent staring.

"Are you going to sleep? Here?" Rin asked.

"No."

"Okay then."

The wind is blowing, slowly relaxing your body by feeling it. Rin was a bit attracted to the sky which was bluer than usual. It sure won't rain. The sky doesn't have clouds. It was plain blue. She hums some of her favorite songs and started to daze off.

"You know, it's nice when you're like this." Tao said.

"What do you mean?"

"When your not acting like a brat." Tao smirk after he said this but his eyes is still close.

"Ohh.. You always start our conflicts." Rin retorted.

"It because you're annoying."

"Stop! I don't want where this conversation goes." Rin covered Tao's mouth from saying more that will make her start the fight. Tao snapped open his eyes and looked at Rin. Tao pulled his arm which is resting on his stomach, reaching Rin's hands and pulled it a bit. His left hand then slipped to the back of Rin's head. He pulled it slowly. Rin just followed Tao. She didn't know why but she have this feeling and she just let her face grew closer and closer to Tao's. Tao closes his eyes and so did Rin.

The door crack open and it revealed Kris with the guys.

"Sorry, we're late......" Both of them jump and fix themselves. The boys slowly slipped off and went back inside.