YMBG! - 1

"You Must Be Gay!"

Copyright (c) OnlyOneShot19, 2014

All rights reserved.

YMBG! - 1

"Hello Yeoreobon! I'm a transfer student and my name is Rin Lee. I'm 17 years old. Please take care of me." Rin said as she was standing in front of everyone in her new class. She was nervous but actually didn't showed it to the class. They have moved for her parents business, that's why she's here.

At first, she didn't agreed to migrate one place to another all the time but she didn't insisted this time because she and her parent had a deal before moving, their family was a bit of wealthy though.

"Thank you for that introduction, Ms.Lee. You may take your seat beside that guy, Mr.Wu, please raise your hand to know where you are." Said the teacher. The guy who the teacher was referring from, raised his hand. Rin spotted him and smiled.

"Thanks Seonsaeng-nim." She said as She bowed to her. Rin walked through the center of the room towards 'that guy'. He had this Blonde hair that fits his face, Absolutely beautiful. He had this reddish lips that smiled as she walked towards him. She think it's love at first sight.

"Hey." Rin said as she sat down.

"Hey." he said. Gosh, his deep voice just melted Rin's heart. This must be love!

"Pst. Stop staring at my friend." Someone said. Rin didn't realize that she have been staring since she sat down. She turn her head left to look at that 'someone' who just psted at her.

"Oh.. Hello. I'm Rin and you are?" Rin stated as she smiled brightly at him and giving out her hand for a hand shake. But the latter didn't even take her hand.

"Tao." He said borely. This guy don't have manners!

"Don't mind him. He's always like that to strangers." Said the guy who is named 'Wu'.

"Uh.. hello. I'm Rin. You are?" Rin uttered.

"Kris. Kris Wu." He said as he shakes Rin's hand. Ouch. She thought She was just being electrified just now.

-XoXo-

After the bell rang, Rin stood up and cleaned her table before going to canteen for snack. She always keep her things neat and organize, and that's how she has been doing that time. She pulled out her wallet out of her bag and goes out of the room. Somehow, walking through the school's hallway gives her the odds.

It was really quite.

Out of the blue, Kris appeared in her sight. She was surprise to his sudden appearance. She had her hand on her chest, as if she was really flabbergasted.