YMBG! - 3

I dedicated this chapy to you Chae~ ^3^

YMBG! - 3

"Okay, so now, we'll be having an activity. It's a group activity and I'll let you choose your groups and-" the teacher was cut by the class's excited screams for they will be with their friends. Tao just tsked cause he knows that his group would let Rin in... No, Kris would. The teacher then slapped the table in front that make the class to shut up.

"I was just in a good mood earlier. So, I'll make this activity be done with pair." The class then awed. They regret getting excited and crazy over groups. Tao then brighten up thinking that there's still hope.

"The pairings is according to your family names." Thinking that Tao wouldn't have a chance to be paired with Kris cause his family name is Huang and Kris's is just so far for him to be paired, he tsked and narrowed his eyebrows.

"And it's a girl and boy pairing."  Tao thinks that this day is unlucky for him, misfortune to be exact, really.

"Mr. Bang will be paired with Ms. Bae." and so on and on, the teacher announced the pairings. Until Tao's.

"Mr. Huang?" Tao was snapped from his seat. He was getting sleepy because of the rain outside. It was pouring heavily outside since morning. He tried not to look sleepy from his teacher because he might get scolded. He always avoided to be scoled.

"Yes Ma'am?" Tao asked, a bit nervous.

"Ms. Jung was absent so... You'll be paired with-" the teacher then pointed Rin from his right. 

"-Ms. Lee." Tao then dropped his jaw. 

How can this happen? Am I that unlucky? Tao thought. He then looked at Rin from his right, Rin smiled happily at him, he jutted his tongue to her.

"So, first, sit with your partner, beside you." announce by their teacher as she sat down on her sit in front.

Rin moved her chair a little to Tao's. Tao push her chair when she's about to sit but then Kris got her that makes Tao narrowed his eyebrow more, like they're about tocollide. Rin then said thanks to Kris. She looked at Tao, as if saying, 'I'll get back to you later at the canteen'. Tao then get the creeps on his back.

"Then, get a whole sheet of paper. Each pair must pass two papers. Write 'Getting to know you' as a title. All you have to do is to ask your partner about their likes, dislikes and so on. Fill the following;

Partner's Name:

Nickname:

Age:

Gender:

Birthday:

Address:

Email:

Fav color/s:

Fav food/s:

Fav pet/s:

Fav number/s:

Hobbies:

Like/s:

Dislike/s:

It's easy, it's just like you're getting an autograph with your classmate." The teacher said as she looked at them unamused. Like saying 'Don't think of talking about other stuffs.'

"So... Tao, what is your full name?" 

Should I tell her? Tao thought but just let it slip off. He thinks that even if he won't let her know what's his name it's just the same for Rin will ask the other. There's no use for hidding something like your name.