YMBG! - 2

Guys, please listen to the multimedia from the right :)

YMBG! - 2

Tao looked up at Rin when the words had done progressing on his mind. He looked at her with a confuse look. He doesn't really know how he feels. The words just slipped out from his mouth that leads Rin to misunderstand the situation. He immediately clasp his hand to his mouth with his eyes widening.

"It's not what you think! I'm not gay or-" he was cut by Rin, who think straight and directly conclude things.

"It's okay, Tao. I promise I won't tell." A smirk had form on Rin's lips. Tao reckoned that she was just lying behind that smirk. She might tell the boys without him knowing. He must stop her from doing that.

"I gotta go now." And that's it, Rin had turned her back on Tao. Her smirk grew wider when she had turned. Now she knows the reason why he keeps on ignoring her. She must take that opportunity to take advantage on Tao. That won't hurt, right? She thought.

"H-hey!" She giggled slightly because of the thoughts about Tao would stick to her if she would tease Tao. Like getting close to Kris more.

Yeah, that would make him mad and stick to me. She erase all her thoughts. She still can hear Tao's shouting voice that it seem like a soft whisper to her ear.

So, that's the way to make friends with him.

-XoXo-

Tao had expected it that Rin would be testing his limit. Now, all he can see, from the corner of his eyes, Rin, who is seated so very close to Kris. They had been told by their teacher to work with a partner.

The class went all wild, screaming, because they would want to work with their friends. Because of the struggling class, the teacher had change her mind and she would be the one to make a pair.

Tao's eyebrow narrowed. He getting all angry.

I'll get to you, remember this. Tao thought.

But the thoughts was cleared by his classmate, who is waving a hand in front of his face. His classmate told him to start working on their task because the might get scolded. He clicked his tongue.

It would be better if I won't be able to see them getting so close like that. He once again thought.

First class session has ended. Followed by the second period, but no teacher arrived. They waited patiently, seating on their chairs, people who's chatting with their seat mates can be heard just like a whisper. After they have waited for so long, someone knock on the door. The class had turn their heads and behaved themselves.

"Ms. Choi won't be able to teach you today. She was sick and she's currently resting in her house. So, I come here to tell you, guys, that this whole session, 2 hours, is free time. You can do all you want. Do your projects and assignments. Goodbye." The teacher then leave the room. Immediately, the room was filled with noises.