The Plan

Braxton Hicks. 2 simple words that can embarrass you when you haven't done any type of research or read any of the books. I'm back home around 11 I made every one stop for ice cream I really wanted ice cream, and Jennifer has been nagging me about telling Michael. There is no need. It's stupid really but, she won't stop insisting. "Fine!" I finally yell in her face. "It's nothing bad why do you want me to tell him Jesus!" I yell what is this girl even thinking.
( Jennifer's P.O.V)
I was thinking that I should maybe help out Emma with her Michael situation. I'm thinking that if she tells him about this he might get worried and come and see her and then maybe things can take a different direction, or that he might look out for her more often. The point is that I'm going to get every opportunity to bring them closer together.
(Emma P.O.V)
I get my phone out and get ready to dial Michael what's even the point I'm fine it's normal. God sometimes I wonder what the hell is going on in Jennifer's head. Around the fourth ring he picks up "Emma are you okay?" He says. I just love his voice. "Why would you assume something's wrong?" I ask. "It's like 11 in the night your always sleeping at this time, so tell me is there something wrong?" He asks. It makes me smile that he took the time to even remember at what hour I'm asleep at. "Oh yeah um.....so I had to go to the hospital...and um...this is completely normal......at least that's what the doctor said... Anyway I was having pains in my stomach so I went to the doctors and they told me it was just pains that I'm going to be having to get my body ready for labor I thought I didn't have to tell you but certain people wanted you to know." There I said and I feel kind of stupid really for saying I probably woke him up for something stupid. "Did it hurt?" He asks. Awwwww he's concerned it warms my heart. "Yeah kind of." I reply "are you okay now? Like does it still hurt?" He asks I'm staring to smile like an idiot. He cares he actually cares! "Yeah I um I'm fine now doesn't hurt anymore anyway I should probably go I'm kinda really tired." I say which I am ill probably refrain from anything that I have to do tomorrow I'm really tired. "Goodnight Emma call me if anything else happens." He says. I smile. "Yeah goodnight." And with that I turn and look at Jennifer. "Happy now?" I ask her. She smiles so sweetly I think it might melt off her face "yes very." With that she turns around and leaves my room. I get ready for bed and fall asleep.